TNUK Future

Well here it is

Figured it out eventually :blush:

I would pay a sensible subscription to keep this site going the way it is.
The amount of free information I’ve gained, when I’ve needed it, from being a member here I cannot put a price on.

Whilst i enjoyt the site and am an addict of it i could think of better ways to spend cash so sorry no i wouldnt pay.

Hang on 56 people have viewed this post and 9 have posted thanks Guys no wonder they want to resign

i mod the site and do that for nothing , and im still prepared to put my hand in my pocket to keep it going the way it is.

so yes i would pay

jon

jonboy:
i mod the site and do that for nothing , and im still prepared to put my hand in my pocket to keep it going the way it is.

so yes i would pay

jon

I agree with jonboy also.

Bully

We know other people help the site for nothing and we also appreciate that a lot, 93 views and 9 votes :smiling_imp:

David5l:
I would pay a sensible subscription to keep this site going the way it is.
The amount of free information I’ve gained, when I’ve needed it, from being a member here I cannot put a price on.

ditto

i think most of the members would put their hand in there pockets i knw i would

Yes i would pay a subsription so long as it was a sensable one,which with the site put togrther the way it is i dont think we`d get ripped off.

So yes i would pay,i have gained lots of info from the members on here,so lets us drivers look after each other and keep this site goin,who else is goin to help us :smiley:

Yes I would, said it before and will say it again.

The format would have to be changed slightly for it to work but I think it would work.

There are lots of unseen costs in running a site like this, If the subscription was only minimal towards running costs then it should be considered.

Unfortunately when its “Donation” Based people tend not to bother, but to gain the most from possible dontations, Paypal as a payment option should be available regardless of whether it was intended to charge or solely rely on donations.

Can I just make a comment for the benefit of the many Registered members who do not, or rarely, post.

You do Not have to post a reply to vote.

Simply click on your choice and your vote is recorded.

:slight_smile:

Thanks Krankee 177 KIN views and 23 votes JUST PUT YOUR ARROW OVER YES OR NO AND CLICK THE BLOODY MOUSE

I voted yes, but the fee would have to reasonable, or i couldnt justify it, after all i did have a life before T/Net, just cant remember where i left it.

There is other issue’s that arise from charging, such as would t/net become an asociation of members, or a business where once former members would be customers, the former would probably retain the sites current value’s and the latter might change and not for the best IMO. I’d hope that if it were possible Rikki and Lucy may be able to carry on doing what they are now,as the work that has been put in by them should recognised. just a few thoughts to add to the mix :wink:

well you know how i voted.

look at it this way how much are trucking mags nowadays and do you get the amount of info right at your fingertips no course you dont

people that have posted questions on these forums have normally had the info near enough straightaway.

also how many of you have had your questions answered on this site and you still say you dont want to pay a sensible subscription.where would you have got your questions answered so quickly.hang your heads in shame. :angry: :imp:

Yes, it would be worth paying for a reasonable subscription.

Dafman…I was just about to put a poll up to see how the members feel about a membership fee.As i logged on i notice you beat me to it.I voted yes to a fee irrespective of what the owner’s said in the past ( this is a free site)Sorry you 2 ( Rikki & Lucy) but if it mean’s keeping you’s in charge then you need to sit down and have a re-think.Dafman as i said yes to a fee to be a member,but i have to disagree on a fee to post topic’s( christ i and a few other’s would be skint) :laughing:

Can i ask a Question Rikki, if you did have to sell the site what price are we talking about here…just incase someone on here fancies their chances at doing it :question: .You don’t have to answer this Question ,if you feel it’s too personnel.Sorry if you think it is.

I of all people have possibly gained more from this site than most, with valued support from the members and T/N.

But has it been Rikki and Lucy supporting me or T/N, what will happen if they do resign the fantastic job that they have been doing.

My website is Free, so should this remain Free??

If the “Poll” was would you assist financially to help keep Rikki and Lucy to keep going, then it would be an immediate “Yes”

But I must “abstain” until the direction of TruckNetUK is known.