Tipper drivers.. the missing link?

Discuss…

tipper drivers love to tip ‘there’ load anywhere :laughing: :laughing:

Nah that is mixer drivers

Come to Manchester and certain tipper driver firms think they own the road !!!

Sorry , but I fail to understand taking a job where you have to drive like a lunatic to earn a living.Know, I know not all tipper drivers are the same, most quarry and aggregate drivers seem to have more respect for other road users, but muck away drivers , especially those using the A13 seem to have a screw loose !

They seem to drive faster when loaded!

Downhill, yes. Uphill, not so much.

Wow another tipper thread how long as it been lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

There are more plonkers on curtainsiders .

…and containers.

F-reds:
Nah that is mixer drivers

Is my experience too. Tipper drivers have the rep, but the way the mixer drives go about round here is mad when you consider how top heavy those must be!

And double deck trunk drunkers

Everyone’s a nutcase!!

8 wheeler drivers are miserable looking bell ends, they are the victims of their own creation.

Done

michael.d.s.:
8 wheeler drivers are miserable looking bell ends, they are the victims of their own creation.

Done

I can’t help it, that’s just the way my face RESTS. :laughing:

“Never late if you are runnin’ on 8”…

michael.d.s.:

Done

all of them? how strange…
i take it you drive an artic then?

I drove an 8 wheeler for ages and I got caught up in the whacky races culture, maybe its just the mob I worked for, paid by the load.
I went onto class 1 tippers and it was a lot more civilised.

Walking floors now.

michael.d.s.:

Done

Haha - sure, I can look a miserable sod at times! But not when I’m tucked up in my own bed at night instead of some urine soaked layby miles from home! It might only have 8-wheels, but it also has a day cab! :laughing: :wink:

Maybe some of us Tipper drivers are on better money than u artic drivers

michael.d.s.:

Done

I drove 6wheelers! :laughing: I found the work on 6w were more interesting.
I saw an add for one of the London firms who have lorries on the M25 North widening; “Must be grafters” well we all know what that means.
I