Tipper Auto Sheeting Systems

When going for an auto sheet check out the

Dawbarn hydroclear sheet with the straps that pull the sheet over will cost you about £2500…If you go for the wraptor with the lift arms thats about £3500 fitted if i remeber right…It will be air tailboard next :wink:

Just noticed,this is a mega old thread… :unamused:

Mates got one for sale

Hello,

I’m thinking of putting an auto sheet on my 6-wheeler. I’ve had a quick scout around and found Dawbarn, who have a good name as far as I’m aware. Just wondered if anybody has any experiences of other manufacturers of this kind of thing? Also, what kind of prices to expect please?

It needs to be insulated so a cheap flipnet is out (unfortunately for my wallet :frowning: )

My Hino has a Dawbarn auto sheet, Id recommend them!

Cant remember what its cost me off hand but ill have a look and find out if thats any good to you?

Bloody hell that was quick, t-d 01! :sunglasses:

Yeah, that would be grand (you can PM if you’d rather not share it with the world). My sheet is in desparate need of a change and Tarmac have been sending us regular letters trying to get us to put auto everything on…thought I’d show willing and get an auto. :smiley:

Changing the subject, how is the new business going? Plenty of work to keep the Shiny Hino busy?

Will do mate, i’ll PM you as soon as I find the price list.

Yes!! and the Hino’s doing great, well pleased with it.

Tipper-driver01:
Will do mate, i’ll PM you as soon as I find the price list.

Yes!! and the Hino’s doing great, well pleased with it.

Cheers mate, appreciate it. :sunglasses:

why dont you put a transcover? for an 8 wheeler it was £699 plus £35 delivery. They are well made. You can have a look on monday if you want. or do you want a sheet so you can carry the black !!! ££££££££££££ :laughing: