Time is running out!

The cut off for our Christmas offer is this coming Wednesday, 23rd Dec.

Anyone calling and paying just £150 deposit will receive the following:

Training anytime to suit you in 2016
Guaranteed no price increase
C or CE 1:1 course is only £1215
Free driver cpc - initial or periodic as required
Free accommodation if more than 70 miles away

On top of all that, get in before 23rd and you will be entered into our Prize Draw. And the prize is a free course - so that cant be bad!

You don’t need to be in a position to train at the moment - the training is anytime in 2016 to suit you.

There are no catches, no clever wording. Just a superb offer which I doubt can be matched anywhere in the UK.

Apart from being one of the few DVSA LGV Accredited Training Centres in the UK we also have our own private test centre on site for you to take your test in one of our virtually new trucks.

You’ll regret it if you miss it!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’m really really tempted to take you up on this for class 1, especially with the B&B as I’m from West Sussex, but need to find the time to talk to my wife first

Every board member should know that Petes deal is better than anyone can match. Our massive point is the pass rate hence the free retest training, but that doesn’t compare.

If you’re planning to get your licence don’t miss this 1 chance with them. I’ve been a trainer for over 30 years. Trust me this will never be repeated.

The draw will take place around 12 noon on Wednesday. We have a guy from the Road Transport Industry Training Board with us so will ask him to do the honours. The winner will be notified by phone/text/email and the outcome will be posted on the forum.

Good luck to everyone who’s taken part. Someone gets a free course and a very happy Christmas!

Not to late to enter. Simply call 01623 620062 and pay £150 deposit. The total cost of the course (including all the extras mentioned) is just £1215 and the £150 deposit is deducted from that. You can take the training anytime in 2016 to suit you. Applicable to CAT C or CE or D. Remember, full course, test, test fee, cpc (35 hours or Mods 2 and 4 as applicable), free accommodation if you’re more than 70 miles from our training centre.

The prize draw wont be repeated in the near future so make the most of it!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It is very tempting.

If someone, who has a pre 1997 licence, were to take you up on your offer and opted for the periodic CPC route - how would a new driver (e.g. class 2) best achieve their 35hrs CPC to give them the most advantageous start in the industry?

I think you have stated before that your training counts towards CPC requirements in this respect.

Cheers

boondoggle:
It is very tempting.

If someone, who has a pre 1997 licence, were to take you up on your offer and opted for the periodic CPC route - how would a new driver (e.g. class 2) best achieve their 35hrs CPC to give them the most advantageous start in the industry?

I think you have stated before that your training counts towards CPC requirements in this respect.

Cheers

14 hours for C
14 hours for CE
7 hours for a tacho and regs course
total 35 hours

ROG:
14 hours for C
14 hours for CE
7 hours for a tacho and regs course
total 35 hours

What about for those who want to concentrate on cat C only?

Cheers

I would suggest taking the 14 hours from the CAT C then completing a further 3 days in the classroom to boost industry knowledge. Another alternative is to do ADR which will produce 28 hours on it’s own.

OR, 14 hours from the CAT C, 3 days classroom = 35 hrs = cpc to 2020

followed by ADR which will give 28 hours towards the 2025 cpc leaving only 7 hours to do in the next 10 years.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Oh no. Only just booked an assessement with yourselves for c+e on 30/12!

Peter Smythe:

URGENT QUESTION…WHEN I book please for love of god tell me my driver number is the one on my B licence, as NO provisional entitlement for C2 has been added as of yet due to dvla an snail mail lol.

CHEERS Pete :sunglasses:

theantbox:

Box

xichrisxi:

theantbox:

Box

Box?

tell me my driver number is the one on my B licence

Yes, the driver number doesn’t change. In any case, you can still register with us; it’s just that we cant complete all the info we need to process the training. So not terminal!

[/

Only just booked an assessement with yourselves for c+e on 30/12!

quote]

OK, if it’s an assessment to see if you like us/the set up/the vehicles etc, then take comfort that you’ll still get the same deal - - just will miss the entry into the prize draw. But if you know you’re coming to us and just having the assessment to put your mind at rest, then maybe a good idea to pay the £150 deposit and see if you can win a free course!

[/quote]
Moses in a basket I thought I were done for then, funnily enough just got home and the two droids D2 AN D4 are on the matt…chuffed!!

Many many thanks pete, I bet after all my shenanigans you will be in hiding when I do eventually turn up :blush:

Merry Christmas Pete your a Gentleman :sunglasses:

I am in…

[emoji14]

I’ll be calling in the morning peter with a deposit for my class 1…[emoji846]

Deposit paid :grimacing:

That’s the hardest earnt, most nerve racking amount of money I’ve ever spent :cry:

Glad The Gent Aaron(apologies if wrongly spelt :blush: …) was so helpful, eased my terror massively…for now , proper customer service!! :grimacing:

Many thanks Peter if your here, hope you’ve a holiday away booked for when I appear :grimacing:

Wooooohoooooo :laughing: :grimacing:

I am in…

Thanks

I’ll be calling in the morning peter with a deposit for my class 1…[

Thanks again. … make sure it’s before 12!

Deposit paid :grimacing:

That’s the hardest earnt, most nerve racking amount of money I’ve ever spent :cry:

Glad The Gent Aaron(apologies if wrongly spelt :blush: …) was so helpful, eased my terror massively…for now , proper customer service!!

Thankyou for the kind comments. I am very proud of our customer service. In fact, for every 2 trainers, there’s someone in customer service. Expensive but that’s how reputations are built.

The uptake for this offer has been very good; thanks to everyone for committing to train with us.

The winner will be announced early afternoon Wednesday 23rd.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Time really is running out now! The draw will take place around 12 noon today.

So, if you want to win a free course, get on the phone now! 01623 620062.

Good luck all, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry Pete, but unless your offering a ski racing course, there isn’t anything that interests me…

Best of luck to all that entered, if that makes any sense! :laughing: