Tim fox stobarts

IS THERE ANY BODY ON THIS SITE THAT WATCHED TRUCKS AND TRAILERS THAT HAS HEARD OR IS FAMILIAR WITH THE PHRASE " SPOT KNACKER" AND " hollywood finish please advise because we have never heard them ?

It’s just a stobad thing!
There starting there own language :smiley:

koikeeper:
IS THERE ANY BODY ON THIS SITE THAT WATCHED TRUCKS AND TRAILERS THAT HAS HEARD OR IS FAMILIAR WITH THE PHRASE " SPOT KNACKER" AND " hollywood finish please advise because we have never heard them ?

koikeeper,
You keep finding that “CAPS LOCK” button.

Ask the man himself :slight_smile:

twitter.com/Uncle_Foxy

Well knackers are bollox and spot bollock means spot on, bang on the money etc so I can only assume spot knacker means spot bollock.

Must be a norven ting init.

FarnboroughBoy11:
Well knackers are bollox and spot bollock means spot on, bang on the money etc so I can only assume spot knacker means spot bollock.

Must be a norven ting init.

No matey.

Si’ thi’, please don’t associate us Northerners with some of the retards that work at Stobbies!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Another pointless topic ?

Spot bollock is as farny says, means bang on target.

whilst we are on the subject of old porky foxy, should he not turn the floor off when entering, if he fell it would look like like chainsaw masacre ■■?

whats a monkey spanker ■■? :smiley:

I’m not. It sounds like something made up for the benefit of people who don’t do the same job as us. It’s making me cringe, please don’t use it.

It’s ■■■■■■■■■■ and sounds like something you’d hear in a truckstop, uttered by the bloke with the chalk mark on his tyres.

Rubbish.

TTX boy:

Tim Fox, Merchant Banker :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Waco:

TTX boy:

No, he seems a nice chap, always happy.

koikeeper:
whilst we are on the subject of old porky foxy, should he not turn the floor off when entering, if he fell it would look like like chainsaw masacre ■■?

There perfectly safe to walk on mate, I’ve had one for 6 years and haven’t been eaten by it so far.

I hate all northern accents…!

Pimpdaddy:
I hate all northern accents…!

God help a Tesco driving northener then :laughing:

Diff Lock:

koikeeper:

There perfectly safe to walk on mate, I’ve had one for 6 years and haven’t been eaten by it so far.

And this is the last time we ever hear from Diff Lock :laughing:

puntabrava:

Waco:

TTX boy:

Yes I agree, seems a nice bloke.

jessicas dad:

puntabrava:

Waco:

TTX boy:

Yes I agree, seems a nice bloke.

quick nurse, medication needed for two posters on here.

Wat a load o twadle