Thug In A Van

Im not a fan of the way some cyclists behave but there is no excuse for this.
There are lots of van drivers on here and guys like this always get everyone tarred with the same brush.
Personally,I dont think the cyclist should have undertook but whether he should or shouldnt have is irrelevent. There’s no excuse for this sort of behaviour on the road

Always a hard ■■■■■■ when there is someone else with them to back them up. Mind you he ain’t got much of a punch on him if he couldn’t even lay the cyclist out :wink:
He even got back up to have a pop at the prick.
The cyclist should’ve dropped the nut on him and rearranged his face as he come towards him. Self defence guv honest :wink: :smiley:

Seen in the news that the police after him and the company who employees him has suspended him…

But if that was me yes he would have been leathered, and his mate!!

Also White van ■■■■ overtook whilst on zig zags :unamused:
totally unprovoked he needs serious physiotherapy help for that sort of rage ad shouldn’t have his licence

yatesy3168:
Seen in the news that the police after him and the company who employees him has suspended him…

Does not say anything about the driver being suspended by the company in this account
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-30846362

The company was listed on the online directory Trust a Trader.

The directory’s managing director Gary McEwen said Taylor Landscaping had been suspended as a member when the video emerged, pending an investigation.

Driver-Once-More:

yatesy3168:

Does not say anything about the driver being suspended by the company in this account
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-30846362

The company was listed on the online directory Trust a Trader.

The directory’s managing director Gary McEwen said Taylor Landscaping had been suspended as a member when the video emerged, pending an investigation.

So it does.

Been a long day!!

He’s handed himself in :grimacing:

the bike was lucky he didnt turn left in the van.
but agree being given a slap is out of order.

and the truck also over took illegaly!

Oh wow another cycle cam/dash cam/helmet cam* post.

*delete as appropriate

There’s some hair trigger angry man nutters around. What gets my goat is they’re breathing in oxygen that could be used better elsewhere. Perhaps feeding the lungs of an aid worker or the biologist working in cancer cures. People giving back to life on Earth. All these clowns contribute is CO2, anger, rubbish, crap and ■■■■.

Cyclist was a warrior too with his attitude of policing the roads. Needed some “strong” words but belting him is a bit far. Just read on news about spate of “one punch” deaths in Northern Ireland the Police are appealing people to think before losing it. You never know which way life will go eh!

Freight Dog:
There’s some hair trigger angry man nutters around. What gets my goat is they’re breathing in oxygen that could be used better elsewhere. Perhaps feeding the lungs of an aid worker or the biologist working in cancer cures. People giving back to life on Earth. All these clowns contribute is CO2, anger, rubbish, crap and ■■■■.

Cyclist was a warrior too with his attitude of policing the roads. Needed some “strong” words but belting him is a bit far. Just read on news about spate of “one punch” deaths in Northern Ireland the Police are appealing people to think before losing it. You never know which way life will go eh!

Well put!!! :sunglasses:

This is a bit like the post from a while ago about the driver who got out of his cab to confront someone who cut him up near Trafford Park. It’s all right being the world’s hardest man but sooner or later they must end up meeting someone harder who gives them a tough lesson… :smiley:

Olog Hai:
This is a bit like the post from a while ago about the driver who got out of his cab to confront someone who cut him up near Trafford Park. It’s all right being the world’s hardest man but sooner or later they must end up meeting someone harder who gives them a tough lesson… :smiley:

^^ This

I cycle with a mate of mine, I’m by no means the hardest person on the planet, but I’m no softy either, hit me and you’ll be hit back for sure.
My mate however is a proper hard nut, never seen him lose a fight, even when 3 lads dived on him a few years back in the pub, I barely got to grab 1 of the lads by time my mate had finished with the other 2 and was coming for him, he just ran and I laughed and continued with my beer.

One day, one of these ‘tough guys’ is going to pick on someone like him and I’m sure there won’t be a vid on here / youtube about ‘van driver picks on cyclist’.

The cyclist didn’t do anything wrong in my opinion in the vid, but he did also give it a bit of mouth when the van driver got out, so it was heading in the direction of physical straight away.

Gotta be careful now though, as someone else put, there’s been a lot of publicised 1 hit deaths just lately, like the lad who died after he did gangham style in front of an asian lad, so the asian lad gave him a slap, lad went down, got up and went home, died later, asian lad done for manslaughter :open_mouth:

One word-JAIL !
He turned in on the cyclist, knocking him off, not condoning the cyclist calling him a Muppet & adding fuel to the fire, but Mr Muppet/Van Driver didn’t have the right to ram the cyclist off the road.

didn’t look like the cyclist was trying to stop the fight breaking out - obviously hard to tell as the camera’s pointing away from him

don’t think he gets knocked down with the punch either, the camera just gets knocked off!

nick2008:
Also White van ■■■■ overtook whilst on zig zags :unamused:
totally unprovoked he needs serious physiotherapy help for that sort of rage ad shouldn’t have his licence

Are you ■■■■■■■■

one word ,MUPPET,for once I am with the cyclist,hope the muppet gets whats coming to him

A violent and psychopathic white van driver without the faintest idea of the rules of the road. Who’d have thought it? :wink:

Harry Monk:
A violent and psychopathic white van driver without the faintest idea of the rules of the road. Who’d have thought it? :wink:

Would never happen with us professional drivers Harry :wink:

I blame the cyclist for shouting out names to the van driver, it is non of the cyclists business if the van man is on his phone, that is down to the Police to see him using it, not a do gooder on two wheels telling drivers off.
That day he presses the wrong buttons and makes van man see red mist.
He got was coming, so in future, wind his beak in and keep out of peoples business.