This is what you're up against with some cyclists

youtube.com/watch?v=HLzGj10fg2g

cox! :smiling_imp:

We’re so vulnerable blah blah blah. Plenty of helmets there,just not many wearing them.

Only in the commie republic.If only that copper had kept going at 1.26.The local news reports would have been along the lines of recklessly driven police car wipes out vulnerable cyclist. :open_mouth: .That would have been justice. :laughing: :laughing:

wonder why bbc news never showed this video of idiotic riding, these would be the type of idiots who would come up the left side of an artic just to get that extra second infront and then get run over and complain about the truck driver not looking, but to be fair you could look and see nothign and the next minute these guys fly up the inside of you because they are going soo fast all for what…to see who has the smallest ding dong?

Wouldn’t ya love to mangle a bunch of ■■■■■ like that under a tri axle in a tight turn. :smiling_imp:

As a trucker and a cyclist I am sure what these guys do is irresponsible but does that mean ALL cyclists are like this?

Great attitude from Proffesional Drivers on the road in regards to cyclists on this forum.

With other cyclists from my area I have helped raise over £20k in the last 5 years for local charities and continue to do so, without hindrance to other road users.

Generalisation is great isn’t it

And the same can be said in reverse, too. Ask ANY cyclist what he thinks of trucks…

And those morons do deserve to get mangled… They are supposedly professional too…

Save your sanctimonious ■■■■■■■■ for those that care, Matty72. Cyclists put themselves in danger much more than truck drivers put them in it…

bobthedog:
And the same can be said in reverse, too. Ask ANY cyclist what he thinks of trucks…

And those morons do deserve to get mangled… They are supposedly professional too…

Save your sanctimonious [zb] for those that care, Matty72. Cyclists put themselves in danger much more than truck drivers put them in it…

Sorry didn’t realise I got paid to ride a bike that would make me a proffesional!

No one that I ride with has a problem with truckers, usually boy racers who cut us up and for that matter cut US up when driving trucks.

As I said generalisation is great, you are obviously a fat, vest wearing (with egg stains on the front) tacho abusing Laurie Driver :laughing:

Nobody’s even commented on the potential for a pedestrian crossing the road, these cyclists were shooting through red lights next to busses, on wrong side of road etc, could’ve seriously injured someone.

Let’s take the bit (repeated through the vid) of a bus stopped at a red light, cyclists come flying past with inches to spare…
Now, add into this a mother pushing her child in a pram across this road, or a blind man with a guide dog.

■■■■■■’ muppets get all us cyclists a bad name, same as muppets in the HGV industry get all us HGV drivers a bad name and those bloody power rangers get all us motorcyclists a bad name.

If there wasn’t so much bloody health and safety, gits like this wouldn’t have survived their teenage years and the planet would be a much better place :slight_smile:

Matty72:

bobthedog:

Save your sanctimonious [zb] for those that care, Matty72. Cyclists put themselves in danger much more than truck drivers put them in it…

Sorry didn’t realise I got paid to ride a bike that would make me a proffesional!

No one that I ride with has a problem with truckers, usually boy racers who cut us up and for that matter cut US up when driving trucks.

As I said generalisation is great, you are obviously a fat, vest wearing (with egg stains on the front) tacho abusing Laurie Driver :laughing:

i guess you missed the fact they are couriers so obviously they get paid which makes the professionals in what they do,

if you saw a truck driver doing that, pulling out of junctions withouot looking, running red lights, going down one way streets the wrong way,etc etc they would be strung up, quarter then right royally shafted yet these guys seemingly get away with it.

also i dont wearvests, i dont like eggs and i dont need to abuse my tacho lol that would be a bit hard anyway

Another name for this vid

“EVIDENCE Milud”

Seeing as they get paid I guess they are fully insured then…?

…thought not!

And yes, I eat eggs but neatly.

Did like the black cab driver not wanting to give in! :laughing:

Rat

Thanks for the link mate how cool was that :smiley:

Matty72, have you ever done London 2 Brighton?

I`ve done it twice (over 10 yrs ago) hopefully doing it this year

When I ride I always wear a helmet and stay off the roads as much as poss. The woods is where you`ll find me. Never once had a problem with truck drivers

WayneKerrs the lot of 'em…Good to watch though. :smiley:

My issue here is the I hate cyclists attitude - a generalisation.

Do we as truckers like to have generalistations used against us? No, so why should cyclists suffer the same, do they have to suffer a third riech attitude from truckers and deserve to be mangled?

There are good and bad in every walk of life, a little understanding wouldn’t go a miss.

In all of the charity rides I organise, there are rules of responsibiliy to others around you (includes other road users) if you don’t follow them you are asked to withdraw from the event.

Please don’t take my comments as an attack on anyone in particular but please also realise it is hardly fair to tar everyone with the same brush

what a bunch of moron’s… :unamused: if that had been a truck driver going through red lights,driving on wrong side of the road and nearly colliding head on into a cop car you can guarantee they would of been in court so fast there head would of spun,but these idiotic cyclists just seem to get away with it all the time then bleat on like a bunch of virginal schoolgirls everytime one of the stupid d##ks gets themselves crushed under a vehicle,yes not all cyclists are the same just like truckers but for this kind of irresponsible riding they shoud of been prosecuted,wa###rs the lot of em… :imp: :imp:

A driver at work was crossing the road on a green man and a cyclists went straight through the red light and hit him. The driver hit his head on the kerb as he went down and died 2 days later.

They nearly hit a police car as well!!!

I lost count in the 1st 10 seconds on the amount of laws they broke.
I ride a very quick and nice motorbike (in the summer), but plod take a very dim view on me and my mates having some fun on some out the way roads, but these ■■■■■■■■■ get away with it, why?
Who else was hoping either cabbie or copper wiped them out, see the trike with cab almost get a couple.
i dont have a problem with cyclist, i dont mind waiting to pass if they are riding properly,
Today on my way Winsford, there was some kind of bike ride going on, had to wait a full 30 seconds to overtake a back marker, who just happened to catch me up at the lights anyway, All his mates were already at the lights, must have been 5 abreast, but mr back marker almost got caught by mister white van man as they all turned left, and wasnt seen by the van :unamused: yet the driver must have passed them on the approach to the lights.