This Asda be the wrong way!

oh dear !!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … TPATH.html

prat, drivers and then there’s drivers. he should get the bill for recovery. :unamused:

FFS Theres stupid then theres utter ming ■■■■ thick… This ■■■■ falls in the latter category.

laughable thou ! How the hell do you educate people with this mentality ? I suppose we can not ! You either have common sense or you dont, there is no substitute…

Doh!

Imagine working for ASDA… :blush: :blush: :blush:

Fantastic title of thread lennox1 :smiley:

hahaha what a dumb ■■■ that driver was, hell i use the satnav all the time but i would like to think that i have more common sence to be able to spot a narrow road with my own eyes, i feel sorry for that driver for being so stupid :laughing:

and to think this person will be allowed to have children ,

It’s Asda, couldn’t he just Rollback!!!

I’ll get my coat.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Words fail me, :open_mouth:

What, why, who, or when would you go down that lane when it is quite clear that it is so overgrown. I think I met the same ASDA driver when he brought some stuff to my house. He walked about 1/4 mile with 15 carrier bags, when Tesco deliver, they park on the path outside my door :laughing:

That must be the new "green urban approach " Asda are taking towards their customer delivery schedules …:laughing:

lennox1:
laughable thou ! How the hell do you educate people with this mentality ? I suppose we can not ! You either have common sense or you dont, there is no substitute…

common sense isnt common any more though!

bloke is clearly a nob, who in their right mind whould keep following?

:laughing: That’s made my day that has. :laughing:

Ooops. It was so funny I replied to it twice.

lennox1:
oh dear !!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … TPATH.html

Unfortunately you have to expect this kind of thing from ‘white-van-man’, most of 'em need a shoe box to put their brain in before they start their shift :unamused: :unamused:

What the hell :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: I just don’t get these people. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Surely he could see he can’t fit down there.It dosn’t even look like a proper road. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

scottishcruiser:
‘… ming ■■■■ thick …’

Perhaps consider an edit?

(■■■■ = a diminutive of Mongoloid = Downs Syndrome: Potentially offensive?)

Happy Keith:

scottishcruiser:
‘… ming ■■■■ thick …’

Perhaps consider an edit?

(■■■■ = a diminutive of Mongoloid = Downs Syndrome: Potentially offensive?)

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

in your world keith, in my world it means he is a thick zb

It just goes to show we will deliver anywhere i took 26 pallets down there only last week in and out in an hour no probs apart from having to pull the mirrors in :wink: