Think you've had a bad day?

Couldn’t have been worse that this RTG drivers !. Took these this afternoon @ Felixstowe Dock.

Click on pics for full size

Was that someone trying to re-create the Guiness advert :question:

oops!

chilistrucker:
oops!

double oops!!

I feel a well boss coming on…

Ken.

i feel really sorry for him… after all the docks are meant to be pretty empty at the moment. couldn have happened to a nicer bunch of lads. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I dont think Maerskline are going to be too chuffed… lol.

I have to be the first I suppose,

Well Boss…

I thought I’d try and recreate the domino effect that my son did at the weekend, just on a bigger scale.

Well boss…

The thing is well i was listening to the budget and well that one there had his car in it. Plus that man in the photo with the yellow coat dared me.

At least lego blocks interlock with each other

Suffolk police are hunting a 50 foot tall baby . THE CRIME throwing his lego about !!!

lucky noone was waiting undr them!! oh yeah… hahahahahaha!!

Next on Channel 4 We’ve got !!!

Typical copper just stood there with his arms folded, not even helping to pick them up :unamused: :laughing:

We didn’t have time to shut the port down, for high winds after the curry was served at lunch.

i just wish the bbc container was in it all… that would have ■■■■■■ on their bonfire :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Having no experience of either docks or containers how did that happen? Looks costly :blush:

if carlsberg done domino toppling

danny_mk2:
Having no experience of either docks or containers how did that happen? Looks costly :blush:

I reckon he knocked the stack with another container. Been past there this afternoon and there is a crane sited ready for the clean up mission.

r-kid:
Typical copper just stood there with his arms folded, not even helping to pick them up :unamused: :laughing:

Thats because he was “boxed” in… :blush:

I think he was just playing jenga on an industrial scale :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

Or is it that new “express loading” I’ve heard they trying at Felixstowe, you park truck next to the stack and they knock one off the top and in theory it should land on your trailer and your on your way, just like buttered toast and cats landing on their legs.