Think you've had a bad day?

maybe a job going in fxo docks if anyone is intrested, full trainning maybe give ,

mines the one at the bottom full of used ping pong balls from bejing :smiley: handball as well

HAIRYGORILLA:
mines the one at the bottom full of used ping pong balls from bejing :smiley: handball as well

Do you mean used as in a pheonix nights way or a bat to me to you way.

looking at those pictures i’m sure there not meant to be like that… brick crane available to pick them up if needed… wa
hat you think great mate job for me you and magnum force1

What a mess! Imagine the noise that lot must have made. Incredible.

Didnt a couple of cranes collapse at Felixtowe in high winds a couple of years ago?

Lankytim:

Didnt a couple of cranes collapse at Felixtowe in high winds a couple of years ago?

They did on Landguard Terminal after a boat broke its moorings due to winds and moved along the quay taking the cranes with it or something like that,

uvox82:

Lankytim:

They did on Landguard Terminal after a boat broke its moorings due to winds and moved along the quay taking the cranes with it or something like that,

We’re gonna need a bigger van…” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now I know why they like you to stay in your vehicle its so they can flatten you with a load of boxes as they try to find yours which is at the bottom.

Now he must re-stack them manually :smiley:

jammymutt:
Now I know why they like you to stay in your vehicle its so they can flatten you with a load of boxes as they try to find yours which is at the bottom.

I dunno, id rather stay outside my cab as Ill have a better chance of running away should the need arise…

Lankytim:

jammymutt:

I dunno, id rather stay outside my cab as Ill have a better chance of running away should the need arise…

just don’t forget to wear your HARD HAT :laughing:

well boss i"ve tipped this box, what next?