Think He Was Caught Short?

possibly a victim of a dodgy camion stew?

going out bollock naked in the ■■■■■■■ rain wouldnt be my first choice of dump locations… :slight_smile:

Dont know if I’m more impressed by his tenacity of being stark naked in the rain taking a dump in public or by the size of the fuel tank.

He’s a two faced dirty bugger i can see that :laughing:

What the…f.
No need.
Bag it n bin it or
Penguin walk to bog
But not that. Just no need what so ever.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

dieseldog999:
possibly a victim of a dodgy camion stew?

going out bollock naked in the ■■■■■■■ rain wouldnt be my first choice of dump locations… :slight_smile:

Is the rain his shower for the day too. [emoji38]

… maybe that cab is a time machine and he’s just stepped out from the year 10,000BC…

Should that pic also be in the "daily view from behind the windscreen " thread[emoji16]

You wonder why lorry drivers are looked down on :open_mouth:

Good God.

I think the truck belongs to a Danish owned company, but all the tractor units are LT/LV/ EST registered. Can’t remember the company name though.

I wonder if he cleaned his mess up afterwards.

Kim Johansen Trucking - As you say Denmark but plated in the LV and LT . Drivers from Moldova and Ukraine - Maybe the O/P could send them the photo and the location, Not necessary behaviour in this day and age.

OwenMoney:
Kim Johansen Trucking - As you say Denmark but plated in the LV and LT . Drivers from Moldova and Ukraine - Maybe the O/P could send them the photo and the location, Not necessary behaviour in this day and age.

Love to…but i grabbed it off twitter, so i imagine it will get there eventually, as for location??..it looks to me very much like one of the rest areas you find on the French autoroutes…HTH :slight_smile:

Must have jumped out mid bumming.
Hahaa

OwenMoney:

It’s not that company OwenM. As the livery doesn’t match…+1 on the rest of the comment.

Not many professions where an employee would stoop so low. :open_mouth:

jakethesnake:

Wow! Just wow. Never one to miss an opportunity eh? Can you perhaps part your blinkers for a minute to maybe, just maybe accept that there are social inadequates in all walks of life?

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

Wow! Just wow. Never one to miss an opportunity eh? Can you perhaps part your blinkers for a minute to maybe, just maybe accept that there are social inadequates in all walks of life?

I refer the honourable gentleman to the previous quote to confirm his hypothesis :smiley:

jakethesnake:

More of a squat than a stoop

• by age 1, most babies have stopped doing poos at night
  • by age 2, some children will be dry during the day, but this is still quite early
  • by age 3, 9 out of 10 children are dry most days – even then, all children have the odd accident, especially when they’re excited, upset or absorbed in something else
  • by age 4, most children are reliably dry during the day
  • by age 49 many LGV drivers still find urination and defecation a real struggle. If they aren’t grasping basic bodily functions by now, then there’s little hope for improvement.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

You didn’t see the funny side then? :wink:

idrive:

jakethesnake:

More of a squat than a stoop

:laughing: :laughing: