Think He Was Caught Short?

We can laugh,but there’s nothing worse than when your guts are bad.
It’s coming out…end

to be out in the rain in the scud,then he would need to have food poisoning or ibs as theres about 10 seconds warning either way…probably ate a dodgy seagull and cabbage surprise the night before. :slight_smile:

Reminds me of when we used to go fishing for the week in Eire…every August bank.
By Wednesday(On a diet of meat,carbs and Guinness)my guts would be shot.
Luckily,most of Eire is covered in fields

Its not even a tipper.

Maybe his mate, had filled him up overnight, well they do double man… ■■■■■■■■…

Geoffo:

OwenMoney:
Kim Johansen Trucking - As you say Denmark but plated in the LV and LT . Drivers from Moldova and Ukraine - Maybe the O/P could send them the photo and the location, Not necessary behaviour in this day and age.

It’s not that company OwenM. As the livery doesn’t match…+1 on the rest of the comment.

It looks like an (old) Kai Madsen unit.
this is an old one I think, sold in the colours but without the name on the doors, and ,as far as I now, they still have danish registred units.

Can we PLEASE stop analysing this picture

bald:

Geoffo:

OwenMoney:
Kim Johansen Trucking - As you say Denmark but plated in the LV and LT . Drivers from Moldova and Ukraine - Maybe the O/P could send them the photo and the location, Not necessary behaviour in this day and age.

It’s not that company OwenM. As the livery doesn’t match…+1 on the rest of the comment.

It looks like an (old) Kaj Madsen unit.
this is an old one I think, sold in the colours but without the name on the doors, and ,as far as I now, they still have danish registred units.

That’s the company I was on about. Maybe no longer in their possession. Can’t tell as their name is written on the door (which we can’t see as the door is open).
As for Danish reg vehicles, I haven’t seen any for a long time. Only trailers with Danish plates.

Trouble is, some poor bugger in a right hand drive is gonna climb out of their cab and step straight into that!

Nite Owl:
Trouble is, some poor bugger in a right hand drive is gonna climb out of their cab and step straight into that!

This guy stood in it, but was trying to be discreet hoping nobody would notice him cleaning his shoes
.youtu.be/HqvT43hdABw
:laughing:

After all said and done. . . Who takes a picture of someone taking a ■■■■!