These folks seem to be doing well out the recession

single polish workers are returning home in the recession- but families with kids are staying to pocket 715 pounds in weekly benefits recruitment firms are saying.
its out theSUN so may not be true

Read the same in the Daily Mail as well.

labour have ruined this country they will go down in history as the worst gov ever, poa,s dont make me laugh

I signed on today myself, all I will get is £94 a week and my council tax paid. £94 a week to support a wife, 2 kids and pay the bills. On the plus side they could see that I was not a benefit scrounger and treated me with respect.

How the hell can these people be getting £700 a week.

Yeah i’d like to see it broken down to how they actually get £700 a week off the DSS, think a bit of creative journalism there.

They can claim child benefit, jobseekers’ allowance, rent and council tax paid. All that soon adds up.

bubsy06:
They can claim child benefit, jobseekers’ allowance, rent and council tax paid. All that soon adds up.

Could be the rent pushing it up, I can’t get any help to pay my mortgage but if I was renting a seven bedroom mansion I could claim housing benefit straight away. I asked today about all these new measures announced to help mortgage payers and nothing has been finalized yet so you still have to wait 39 weeks before getting help.

Child Benefit, Childs Tax Credit, Rent, Council Tax and any incapacity benefits which they may be able to get? I doubt they’ll get £700 pw cash in hand every week, thats deffo a myth. It’ll all be added up inc rent/council tax etc… Also depending how many kids they have that could add up nicely as well…

If it was that good i would give up work tommorow, i dont read the papers because they are full of crapp, but i know for a fact that a family coming to the UK from most other EU countrys are better of here.

They will only be getting their individual JSA/Incapacity Benefit, Child Benefit and tax credits as money for them to spend. The rest will be made up from Housing and council tax benefit. They have reformed the system now to make it more profitable to work, my mrs works 30 hours a week and gets the majority of her childcare costs paid for plus Child Benefit and Working Family Tax Credit. Even after we move in together we’ll still get Child Benefit and £30 a week WFTC and help with childcare costs.

I remember 15 years ago talking to the social asking what would happen when my wife died.Not a nice question but it was going to happen .We were on £200 plus benefits with attendance allowance home responsibilities allowancies disability living allowance travel.allsorts thrown in.They said no probs we will help you.She passed away on the tuesday as the Money was due.They tried claiming back that weeks money.And we went to £77 a week for everything £87 a week going out £77 coming in.It was a great three months.I got CCJs and everything but didnt care a fig!!The arguments I had lasted years.I learnt how to claim what I could have ,never took the pee but got the min.I need to work for my sake no one elses.I got what was allowed but still had to pay heating charges that was council as well.

[zb]

Post removed under Rascism Rules. Far FAR too much. L.

just a thought get your own back…side swipe em, just say they were in your blind spot, works for them, park on the hard shoulder for 45 min break, send your wages back east, get your bird pregnant, then you get all the benefits, and our poor grandfathers fought a war for us white brits and when your laid off you get ■■■■ all, lets go over there and pull the same stunts…yer right they will tell you to go and ■■■■ yourself, maybe we could give gordon brown and his immagrants the isle of wight and tow it out to see a few miles and let them get on with it!!!

Whatever way you look at it, they are much better off claiming on the dole here than going back to their own country. It makes me sick.

If you want to work in Canada you have to show a minimum of $10,000 assets for 1 person so that if you find yourself out of work you have the funds to survive, as they don’t pay out a penny. Why can’t we be like that?

CAN YOU LADS LOOK AT MY THREAD ENGLISH WORK THERE SEEM TO BE A LOT OF ENGLISH FOLK AGAINST ME AND STICKING UP FOR THE TALIBAN,

darren23:
[zb]

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Hitler had the right idea? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: WTF is wrong with you?

Quote snipped, see edits above.L.

V8 Passion:
CAN YOU LADS LOOK AT MY THREAD ENGLISH WORK THERE SEEM TO BE A LOT OF ENGLISH FOLK AGAINST ME AND STICKING UP FOR THE TALIBAN,

just out of interest, how old are you?

i’m with you darren 23 and v8 passion but hitler was a bit of an arse…to many liberals on here, stayed off here for a couple of weeks cos the lilly livered lot have been making my blood boil!! :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:
if you love em so much, bugger off with em!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

got my tin hat on so bring it on!!

truckermarcus:
got my tin hat on so bring it on!!

You’ll get no grief from me for what you say Truckermarcus. Democracy innit?

To paraphrase the old saying; “I may not agree with what you say, but I’d die to defend your right to say it”