These day shift drivers are a different breed

peirre:

dozy:

peirre:
There’s always the dole if you don’t like it

I’m going back tramping

Less than 48hrs into the new job and the photos have already started to appear on TNUK

What wrong with photos ? You seem upset Pierre , I told you last year to go full time when you had the chance , you could go up the green group now , it’s not my fault your at home with no work

dozy:

the maoster:
Take it to Soapy Jo’s Dozy. £50 for a full valet, give the receipt to the company. It focused a few minds at our place when I did that on my first day back after a fortnight holiday.

Think even soapy joe might struggle with today’s bunk ( lorry ) , but your right that’s what we should be doing

There’s some ■■■■ dubious stains on there doze. :open_mouth:
Don’t reck I’d fancy a night out…(or even 15 mins kip for that matter) lying among that ugh . :open_mouth:

Marky-p:

dozy:
Yuk

I’d easily keep a couple of apples in there for lunch later…

Mankey oranges are better :wink:

robroy:

dozy:

the maoster:
Take it to Soapy Jo’s Dozy. £50 for a full valet, give the receipt to the company. It focused a few minds at our place when I did that on my first day back after a fortnight holiday.

Think even soapy joe might struggle with today’s bunk ( lorry ) , but your right that’s what we should be doing

There’s some [zb] dubious stains on there doze. :open_mouth:
Don’t reck I’d fancy a night out…(or even 15 mins kip for that matter) lying among that ugh . :open_mouth:

I know rob ( Dubious stains ) no suprise though rob , these young kids can’t leave it alone for 2 mins , always pulling the curtains any time of the day , it’s so ■■■■■■■ obvious what the dirty little ■■■■■■■ are upto
I just stay in drivers seat

drover:

Marky-p:

dozy:
Yuk

I’d easily keep a couple of apples in there for lunch later…

Mankey oranges are better :wink:

I’d love to know where manky oranges , lilt , ginsters pasties come from , it must be 20 yrs since I had a orange ( odd time , ) satsumas , in my life time it must be at best x2 that I’ve drunk a can of lilt , it must be 5 yrs + since I had a ginsters pasty ( I did like there buffet bar that seems to have disappeared though )
Today on my shift I had x 2 teas , 2 x corned beef / Tomato sandwiches( brown bread )
I’m diabetic , I’m not perfect but I’d not be drinking loads of pop , pastry’s anyway ,
Only one I do eat that I find hard to believe is ok for a diabetic ( but apparently it is ) is a English breakfast , but I normally , if I can get a small one , or if it’s the bigger breakfast I just eat 1 sausage , egg etc , leave the rest

dozy:
I just stay in drivers seat

A seat that probably had a 1-2 million ■■■■■ in it

dozy:
You seem upset Pierre , I told you last year to go full time when you had the chance , you could go up the green group now , it’s not my fault your at home with no work

It’s been a long time since I’ve ever needed a regular job and I’m quite happy to spend a little bit of my savings to get by without having to sign on, besides in true limper fashion I’m due to head off to the beach soon albeit in Portugal to spend some time with my family out there. It will be the 1st carnival there since Rona spoiled the fun.
As a preview for you this is a snapshot of what it’s going to be youtu.be/PCQHi27pmCQ and by all accounts this year it’s going to be spectacular, but until then I’m quite happy to be here chilling on the sofa with a beer having had a good steak dinner not having a worry about the weather. While Your frantically trying to get back on the 80hrs a week hamster wheel

Do you want a merc or a daf , either as long as it’s clean , merc it is then , don’t think he heard what I said

I’ve just taken that (my) cover off and run it through the washing machine at home. Came out a treat, but it wasn’t any thing like that to start with!

stu675:
I’ve just taken that (my) cover off and run it through the washing machine at home. Came out a treat, but it wasn’t any thing like that to start with!

Yeh?..Just think of all the bodily fluids, arse and knacker sweat and faecal matter off all the dirty effers that have used that truck in the past circulating around your washing machine,…then you and your family put your clothes in there ? . :neutral_face:

Nah ■■■■■■■■ to that, either a new cover,.a new mattress, or both, or THEY take responsibility for getting it cleaned… or better still tell them you ain’t taking it out at all if it’s for nighting out…Play the HEALTH & safety card that they love to play on us. :bulb:
The problem is…the ■■■■ s have no respect for you/us. :imp:

robroy:

stu675:

Yeh?..Just think of all the bodily fluids, arse and knacker sweat and faecal matter off all the dirty effers that have used that truck in the past circulating around your washing machine,…then you and your family put your clothes in there ? . :neutral_face:

Nah ■■■■■■■■ to that, either a new cover,.a new mattress, or both, or THEY take responsibility for getting it cleaned… or better still tell them you ain’t taking it out at all if it’s for nighting out…Play the HEALTH & safety card that they love to play on us. :bulb:
The problem is…the [zb] s have no respect for you/us. :imp:

Thanks for that, Rob.

I WAS enjoying a bacon and egg sandwich :smiley: :smiley:

Socketset:

robroy:

stu675:

The problem is…the [zb] s have no respect for you/us. :imp:

Thanks for that, Rob.

I WAS enjoying a bacon and egg sandwich :smiley: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

Yeah thanks! [emoji849][emoji1787]
It was only a year old on 50k miles when I got it. And no I don’t night out.
It was nothing like Dozy’s example…but maybe I’ll put the machine on an extra self clean cycle [emoji23]

stu675:
Yeah thanks! [emoji849][emoji1787]
It was only a year old on 50k miles when I got it. And no I don’t night out.
It was nothing like Dozy’s example…but maybe I’ll put the machine on an extra self clean cycle [emoji23]

Or maybe take it down the council dump. :laughing:

It doesnt matter what you put in the washing machine as long as it organic,even if it was dog ■■■■,the washing powder cleans everything,no contamination to the next load,I think

You’re really trying to ruin my day [emoji24][emoji6]

But thanks Sploom [emoji106]

Uh,sorry,sometimes I just type stuff without thinking too much,too much time on my hands tonight…

As being the only driver in on a Sunday I thought I’d get pick of fleet ( tidy ) , oh well

Sploom:
It doesnt matter what you put in the washing machine as long as it organic,even if it was dog [zb],the washing powder cleans everything,no contamination to the next load,I think

Couldn’t give a toss.
Call me too fussy, but that mattress cover of dozy’s would not get through my front door let alone our washing machine.

(See you’ve diversified from fridges to washing machines btw :wink: )

No need to take it home, just take it to the local laundromat and put the cost on the expenses

Sploom:
Uh,sorry,sometimes I just type stuff without thinking too much,too much time on my hands tonight…

No, the first part was for that ruffian Robroy. [emoji6]