The Trucknet Cabinet

Further to a comment I made about armchair economists on the Port Talbot thread it made me think this thread could be Fun! So based on their posting who would be in your cabinet? I suggest Carryfast as Minister of Industry but he’d meddle in all departments! I suggest myself as minister for the arts! :wink: That’s all I’ve come up with so far as my brain is befuddled so over to you chaps and lady chaps…

Can I be in charge of internal affairs or be the chief whip.

Oh and also in charge of the ministry for silly walks.

switchlogic:
I suggest Carryfast as Minister of Industry but he’d meddle in all departments!..

Surely He’d be Minister without Portfolio, a bit like Ken Clarke, obviously that’s where the similarities would end. One is an erudite man with stringent veiws about the UK’s membership of the EU, the other ________________ feel free to complete :wink:

eddie snax:

switchlogic:
I suggest Carryfast as Minister of Industry but he’d meddle in all departments!..

Surely He’d be Minister without Portfolio, a bit like Ken Clarke, obviously that’s where the similarities would end. One is an erudite man with stringent veiws about the UK’s membership of the EU, the other ________________ feel free to complete :wink:

That did cross my mind funnily enough. Peter Mandelson was also a minister without portfolio for a time. :smiley:

Can I be Transport Minister?

I would dig under all bridges to make them all over 16’6".
Ban all Audi’s & BMW’'s. (Oh & Skoda’s)
Total 24 hour ban on anything over 7.5 tons entering London beyond the M25. (Drop everything on the junctions & let the COCKneys & Immigrants fetch it)
Pay structure based on the value of the load not the cost of the transport, (in the words of Delboy “This time next year all be millionaires”)
Make it Law, if someone Brake tests you in a 44 tonner, you ‘HAVE TO’ run into the back of them.
Sped limits wouldn’t apply to Motorbikes !

fancy head of dwp/benefits myself - get rid of the dole being given as money and switched to vouchers instead or set up a contract where food is delivered by a supermarket taking into account any dietary needs (get rid of a load of fat dole wallers) instantly make the dole a far far worse experience than working. increase the allowance for married couples having children rather than these skip rats who have 4 kids to 5 dads, housing would be a priority to pensioners/ex servicemen, any immigrant would not be eligible until 5 years of paid taxes of any form of social housing.

anyone who refuses any form of paid work would have all benefits stopped. increase the allowances for genuine disabilities and support available for those most in need. anyone on 100k + can not claim anything whilst they earn that wage.

get rid of tax credits system and replace with something less open to abuse.

CSA or any other system for parents who have split first question will be do you see your children yes no if answer is no next one will be do you want to yes/no if its yes and there is again no genuine reason any claim will be suspended until access is sorted out.

will think of more but think boundaries will be pushed too far.

I vote Giggsy as head of the drinks cabinet :laughing: :laughing:

Dipper_Dave:

I though you’d be head of the inner sanctum

peirre:

Dipper_Dave:

I though you’d be head of the inner sanctum

That will do nicely, my first order of business will be to have the entrance to my inner sanctum available to new members 24/7 in line with the PM’s full time Britain policy.

No more part time politics, onwards and upwards although downwards and wiggled from side to side a bit is also acceptable.

peirre:
I vote Giggsy as head of the drinks cabinet :laughing: :laughing:

That’s not fair cos I was hoping for that job ! :angry:

need robroy as head of party membership seeing as he already has a fan club.

Happy Keith as minister of propaganda

Immigrant as head of the foriegn offic ?

Contraflow as head of public relations

Conor as the minister for information, or should that be head of HMRC?

war1974:
fancy head of dwp/benefits myself - get rid of the dole being given as money and switched to vouchers instead or set up a contract where food is delivered by a supermarket taking into account any dietary needs (get rid of a load of fat dole wallers) instantly make the dole a far far worse experience than working. increase the allowance for married couples having children rather than these skip rats who have 4 kids to 5 dads, housing would be a priority to pensioners/ex servicemen, any immigrant would not be eligible until 5 years of paid taxes of any form of social housing.

anyone who refuses any form of paid work would have all benefits stopped. increase the allowances for genuine disabilities and support available for those most in need. anyone on 100k + can not claim anything whilst they earn that wage.

get rid of tax credits system and replace with something less open to abuse.

CSA or any other system for parents who have split first question will be do you see your children yes no if answer is no next one will be do you want to yes/no if its yes and there is again no genuine reason any claim will be suspended until access is sorted out.

will think of more but think boundaries will be pushed too far.

We won’t need you because the Chinese can do austerity better than you can so that department will be subbed out to Chinese state control and then they’ll decide where to allocate you.Based on your own ideas regards a fair day’s work for a fair day’s ‘wage’.Enjoy your rice ration and state allocated pokey flat in a skyscraper made out of dodgy steel. :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

war1974 wrote:

these skip rats who have 4 kids to 5 dads

How does that work ? ? ? :slight_smile:

Dipper_Dave:
Can I be in charge of the ministry for silly walks.

That role should go to an agency driver
carrying their (lidl) cultural attaché case?

war1974:
fancy head of dwp/benefits myself

Shouldn’t that role should be taken by one of the members from Merseyside?

BKing as minister for Innovation and Skills :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Crikey.

Muckaway - minister for removal of Politcal Correctness

The Nodding Donkey - Immigration Minister

Dozy - Health and Safety minister :laughing:

Raymundo - Shipping Minister

raymundo:
war1974 wrote:

these skip rats who have 4 kids to 5 dads

How does that work ? ? ? :slight_smile:

At least one of the kids she’s not sure who the father is.