The real panic starts

commonrail:
Tude hopes everybody dies.

He’s still here? He must love this country.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

dexxy57:

commonrail:
Tude hopes everybody dies.

He’s still here? He must love this country.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

His great fanfare…

I’m off to Portugal to hunt wild boar and live on figs was curtailed by his missus (which is just hysterical really). I had hoped he’d go and be out of internet range in his fazenda de alta montanha.

Sadly, no such luck.

dieseldog999:

Sand Fisher:

Bigtruck3:
The panic starts when they start useing fridge trailers to store the dead, like in Italy, and not enough ground in the graveyards to put people, that’s when you get to the stage of panic

Just waiting till somebody ends up hauling one of these fridge trailers …and turns up at a Tesco RDC…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it might not go down to well in purfleet?

Perhaps that was a trial run :smiley:

Bigtruck3:
The panic starts when they start useing fridge trailers to store the dead, like in Italy, and not enough ground in the graveyards to put people, that’s when you get to the stage of panic

Do we have to leave them running all-night, you run meat at -1—0… What temp do you run a gadaver at…■■

biggriffin:

Bigtruck3:

Do we have to leave them running all-night, you run meat at -1—0… What temp do you run a gadaver at…■■

They’ll probably be asking this perp that question in court…
https://www.thurrockindependent.com/2019/10/26/lorry-driver-charged-with-manslaughter-of-39-migrants/

Geoffo:

A lot depends on the standard of driving and believe me there are plenty as**oles about.

Only heroes are frontline medical staff. End of.

jakethesnake:

Geoffo:

A lot depends on the standard of driving and believe me there are plenty as**oles about.

Seriously Jake? …again?
:unamused:
You remind me of the Euro 96 England team where they all had bets with each other how many song titles they could fit into interviews, your quest is to shoe horn in bad driving references whatever the subject on Trucknet. :unamused:
What are your views on dwarf hockey btw? :smiley:

jakethesnake:

What about the police officers who still need to defend law and order whilst enduring the scrote class who think it funny to cough and sneeze at them? Or how about the prison officers who keep the scrotes away from our idyllic world (no social distancing there on B wing)? How about the firefighters? Fires don’t care about Covid.

It’s ok though my friend, take your time answering. I assume you’re still preparing your response to the question I asked when you stated (in your usual manner) that there were obvious alternatives to road transport.

In your own time, carry on.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

What about the police officers who still need to defend law and order whilst enduring the scrote class who think it funny to cough and sneeze at them? Or how about the prison officers who keep the scrotes away from our idyllic world (no social distancing there on B wing)? How about the firefighters? Fires don’t care about Covid.

It’s ok though my friend, take your time answering. I assume you’re still preparing your response to the question I asked when you stated (in your usual manner) that there were obvious alternatives to road transport.

Oi, show some respect to your elders. You know Jakey is an old Dodger, he’s likely forgotten all about it. Or cant remember where he put the answer.

hi rob, jumping in here but I cant see a problem with dwarf hockey as long as the sticks are proportional, hth :wink:

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

Ok, I did not bother mentioning others but of course there are others but eg the police and f/fighters are not dealing with covid 19 patients everyday like the frontline NHS staff.

They are the main heroes.

My two main points were (the fake blindspot. :wink:) and the fact lorry drivers can’t be classed as heroes for doing their job. Well, not in most peoples minds.

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Geoffo:

Seriously Jake? …again?
You remind me of the Euro 96 England team where they all had bets with each other how many song titles they could fit into interviews, your quest is to shoe horn in bad driving references whatever the subject on Trucknet. :unamused:

Look at the picture, that’s where the as**holes came from, and you have mentioned plenty times about them on the road … but as soon as I do so… :unamused:

jakethesnake:

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

Ok, I did not bother mentioning others but of course there are others but eg the police and f/fighters are not dealing with covid 19 patients everyday like the frontline NHS staff.

They are the main heroes.

My two main points were (the fake blindspot. :wink:) and the fact lorry drivers can’t be classed as heroes for doing their job. Well, not in most peoples minds.

Yeah, you’re right. Must have been the “only heroes are frontline medical staff. End of.” the threw me :wink:

Look at the picture, that’s where the as**holes came from, and you have mentioned plenty times about them on the road … but as soon as I do so…

ahh, Holland…?

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Geoffo:

Seriously Jake? …again?

Look at the picture, that’s where the as**holes came from, and you have mentioned plenty times about them on the road … but as soon as I do so… :unamused:

I fully realise what you meant, but the picture was in the context of ingratitude by the same public whose supermarket shelves would otherwise be empty if drivers had not been working and potentially putting themselves in danger.
But as usual you took it as yet another opportunity to knock truck drivers. :unamused:

Bit dramatic are you not Rob. These drivers delivering to supermarkets are much appreciated even by me but with all the rules and regs about carona I doubt they will be putting themselves in danger unless like some they disobey the distancing etc. It’s also their normal job and they are getting paid for it. Personally I tend to feel sorry for the drivers sitting at home because of the restrictions.
I personallly don’t like all this hero nonsence unless of course we are talking about the ones that really put themselves in danger. NHS frontline.

jakethesnake:
Bit dramatic are you not Rob. These drivers delivering to supermarkets are much appreciated even by me but with all the rules and regs about carona I doubt they will be putting themselves in danger unless like some they disobey the distancing etc. It’s also their normal job and they are getting paid for it. Personally I tend to feel sorry for the drivers sitting at home because of the restrictions.
I personallly don’t like all this hero nonsence unless of course we are talking about the ones that really put themselves in danger. NHS frontline.

I’ve gotta worry when I already had a supermarket job, now gone, nothing in writing as to weather I’m employed or not, fired or not…

I take it there are now a glut of drivers working @ supermarkets, so for the firm’s point of view, they can just arbitrarily keep on the “peter perfects” able to do 10 hours work in a 9 hour (8 hour paid) shift and/or those prepared to sub-in at the lowest possible hourly rates…

Clean Licence and Top driving scores - don’t mean anything at all, if the firm decides to “Race to the Bottom” instead, using worker’s fear of potential instant unemployment from here on to massage wages ever-downwards…

Winseer:

jakethesnake:

I’ve gotta worry when I already had a supermarket job, now gone, nothing in writing as to weather I’m employed or not, fired or not…

I take it there are now a glut of drivers working @ supermarkets, so for the firm’s point of view, they can just arbitrarily keep on the “peter perfects” able to do 10 hours work in a 9 hour (8 hour paid) shift and/or those prepared to sub-in at the lowest possible hourly rates…

Clean Licence and Top driving scores - don’t mean anything at all, if the firm decides to “Race to the Bottom” instead, using worker’s fear of potential instant unemployment from here on to massage wages ever-downwards…

I don’t know your circumstances and I have sympathy however there a lot in the same boat and an awful lot even worse off.(losing relatives)
This is still in its early stages and it ain’t gonna be easy but as Boris says…We will get through it. :wink:

jakethesnake:

As you are not in the job anymore you have no idea the conditions that drivers are currently working in, no access to cleaning facilities or toilets because although we are bringing much needed goods in some peoples eyes we are also bringing infection. Very limited places to get hot food and difficult to buy food to cook when out on the road unless you want to get fleeced by the shops in services, showers in services closed despite cleanliness being a big factor in defeating this bug.
I know you like to stir the pot but after a while it gets monotonous and even more so when you don’t know what you’re talking about and no I don’t think drivers are hero’s just a group of people doing their job in somewhat difficult circumstances.

MY PERSPECTIVE ON LIFE. DEATH & THE UNIVERSE

The intensity and speed with which the 1918 influenza pandemic struck were almost unimaginable – infecting one-third (around 500 million people) of the Earth’s population. By the time the pandemic subsided two years later, more than 50 million people are estimated to have died. Globally, the death toll eclipsed that of the First World War, which was around 17 million.

There was actually nothing “Spanish” about the 1918 pandemic. While it had already taken a big toll in France and the USA, it was not made public in those countries because of wartime censorship. French doctors even referred to it by the code name “maladie onze”, meaning "disease 11”. When the disease surfaced in Spain, which was neutral during the war, the country had no censorship in place and so made the first public reports of the pandemic. The name stuck.

Meningococcal Meningitis is a bacterial infection of the membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord. The disease mainly affects young people between ages 1–30, occurring sporadically and in small outbreaks worldwide, except in the African Meningitis Belt where large outbreaks are common. Meningitis cases typically present with stiff neck, high fever, sensitivity to light, confusion, headaches and vomiting. Even when the disease is diagnosed early and adequate treatment is started, 5% to 10% of patients die, typically within 24 to 48 hours after the onset of symptoms. Left untreated, up to 50% of cases may die. Bacterial meningitis may also result in brain damage, hearing loss or a learning disability in 10% to 20% of survivors.

In the last 20 years (1991–2010) close to one million suspected meningitis cases were reported among countries of the African Meningitis Belt, including approximately 100 000 deaths. 80 000 of these cases, including over 4000 deaths, occurred in 2009 alone.

The 2009 “Swine flu” A(H1N1) pandemic started in Mexico where it caused severe illness in previously healthy adults and spread rapidly to over 214 countries and overseas territories or communities. Between 105 000 and 395 000 people are thought to have died. Even so, the world was relatively lucky: it turned out to be milder than some seasonal epidemics, which can kill twice that number.