The real panic starts

the maoster:

jakethesnake:
I don’t think I really have to tell you the alternatives.

I’m going to go with “please do”.

^^^^^^^^
+1
please do enlighten us with your alternative logistics solution dear boy.
im sure we will all be better off knowing just what they will be and bask in the reflected glory of your experience and wisdom in such matters.

The panic starts when they start useing fridge trailers to store the dead, like in Italy, and not enough ground in the graveyards to put people, that’s when you get to the stage of panic

van gogh.gif

Bigtruck3:
The panic starts when they start useing fridge trailers to store the dead, like in Italy, and not enough ground in the graveyards to put people, that’s when you get to the stage of panic

I’ve heard they are already setting up cold storage for use as temporary mortuaries in the UK, and isn’t the first time they’ve had to do it.

isaac hunt:
The real panic will start if this happens.

Why would cutting the ethernet cable cause a problem, when most devices use wifi [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

isaac hunt:
The real panic will start if this happens.

Imagine the unwashed not being able to post their drivel on retards club.

In a serious note then internet could go.down
More people working from.home more people staying at home
So.most are going to.be online. Or.netflix etc.
Some websites such as b n q etc keep crashing because they cant cope
With people buying really essential tat.
So if more n more self.islote go.online the internet could become really slow or crash…

weeto:

Bigtruck3:

I’ve heard they are already setting up cold storage for use as temporary mortuaries in the UK, and isn’t the first time they’ve had to do it.

I’ve seen the pictures of lines of Italian military trucks full of bodies because the morgues cannot cope.

Well actually I’ve seen pictures of lines of Italian military trucks. Don’t think anybody has seen the bodies. In fact I’d question if the trucks were actually Italian military as they didn’t appear to be flat out in reverse!

Tude:

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY CRASS COMMENT TO MAKE
YOU NASTY LITTLE PERSON !

pierrot 14:

Tude:

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY CRASS COMMENT TO MAKE
YOU NASTY LITTLE PERSON !

What have we all missed here??

Tude hopes everybody dies.

Charming. :unamused:

Winseer:

Mazzer2:

jakethesnake:
It would be a problem but not an unsolvable one. There are many other options for deliveries.

Such as? I certainly don’t subscribe to the “without drivers there would be nothing brigade” but currently sitting in Asda in Erith a mix of subbies bringing the goods in would be very hard to replace, the Asda guys doing the store deliveries maybe a bit easier but am unsure as to what other solutions there, thousands of transits taking a pallet each?

Thousands of more transits - when there clearly are not enough even to clear the backlog in supermarket .com deliveries right now?

“Lack of decent pay” is the thing holding us all back.
If industry wants to “get rid of the deadwood” and “encourage more workers to work longer for less” like it habitually does - then they are in for a nasty shock if the establishment now lose control of this continuing hoax I’m still convinced this all is as cover for a wider upheaval we’re not even paying any attention to right now…

… I think I’ve worked out what this “Wider Upheaval” is about - and it is GOOD for the masses, rather than Bad.
As such, I’ll have to now knuckle under, and “play along” with this cover-hoax in progress… :neutral_face:
I’ve been trying to get the data for the number of people that died from Swine Flu (just that particular strain…) two years ago…
Have not been able to do this, as if the data were “censored” off the internet in between then and now, even BMA statistics, and the like…

Winseer:

Winseer:

Mazzer2:

jakethesnake:
It would be a problem but not an unsolvable one. There are many other options for deliveries.

Such as? I certainly don’t subscribe to the “without drivers there would be nothing brigade” but currently sitting in Asda in Erith a mix of subbies bringing the goods in would be very hard to replace, the Asda guys doing the store deliveries maybe a bit easier but am unsure as to what other solutions there, thousands of transits taking a pallet each?

Thousands of more transits - when there clearly are not enough even to clear the backlog in supermarket .com deliveries right now?

“Lack of decent pay” is the thing holding us all back.
If industry wants to “get rid of the deadwood” and “encourage more workers to work longer for less” like it habitually does - then they are in for a nasty shock if the establishment now lose control of this continuing hoax I’m still convinced this all is as cover for a wider upheaval we’re not even paying any attention to right now…

… I think I’ve worked out what this “Wider Upheaval” is about - and it is GOOD for the masses, rather than Bad.
As such, I’ll have to now knuckle under, and “play along” with this cover-hoax in progress… :neutral_face:
I’ve been trying to get the data for the number of people that died from Swine Flu (just that particular strain…) two years ago…
Have not been able to do this, as if the data were “censored” off the internet in between then and now, even BMA statistics, and the like…

Founds this Winseer I presume it’s factual, ( right hand column)

google.com/search?q=swine+f … e&ie=UTF-8
press on trending for the map

Bigtruck3:

Just waiting till somebody ends up hauling one of these fridge trailers …and turns up at a Tesco RDC…

Chill pierrot.

He’s trolling.

commonrail:
Chill pierrot.

He’s trolling.

+1

Just ignore him.

Sand Fisher:

Bigtruck3:

Just waiting till somebody ends up hauling one of these fridge trailers …and turns up at a Tesco RDC…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it might not go down to well in purfleet?

Had a look at that wiki article - it was the same one I saw before, about the 2009 epidemic, H1N1 and all that - nothing at all about the 2018 strain that me and my entire family went down with - and then re-caught it off each other to be laid up for February and March 2018… Definitely the most unpleasant flu version I’ve ever had - and my Mrs always gets a flu jab in December, - didn’t stop her from catching it from me though!
(I think I caught mine at the swimming baths, because my kid was with me, but not her mum - with us both getting symptoms on the same day about 4 days rather than a week later…)

A complete dearth of information on whatever it was in 2018 then… I was told at the time it was “Swine Flu”… Was it? No mention of “2018” in the wiki article…
I dunno - but I’ve not felt so ill since I had the mumps when I was a kid…