The MMTM Thread

This thread is reserved for total ■■■■■■■■ and true stories will not be tolerated - Be warned you have been told only total ■■■■■■■■ will be allowed :laughing:

I will start

1. Smoking affects the electrics in your truck
  2. Your digi card can be erased by powerful magnets and then be used in your electricity meter for free electric
  3. Carryfast says things of great importance so therefore must be true

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So what’s your story :question: :laughing:

It is a criminal offence to say you have committed a criminal offence if you didn’t really (Immigrant)

Harry Monk:
It is a criminal offence to say you have committed a criminal offence if you didn’t really (Immigrant)

Sorry Harry that will not be tolerated as that is a true story :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Only ■■■■■■■■ is allowed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Here’s another

VOSA will fine you £30 for every time they can wind the handle on your landing gear to get the legs up fully - cracks me up that one :laughing:

Ah yes, it’s all coming back to me now.

When VOSA drive past you in a Ford Galaxy, they can download information from your digital tachograph via Bluetooth.

I can only drive little vans.

Get your lorry licence and you will never be out of work again.

Volvo trucks are going to be fitted with laser beam braking systems next year, and will contain info that VOSA can download as you pass a weighbridge.

(Top thread by the way!) :laughing: :laughing:

if you line your baseball cap with tin foil and wear it backwards that confuses the tracking device

There is a driver shortage & you can earn £650 + every week

Nokia 3300’s would tell you when speed cameras were in operation if you got a certain symbol to come up on the display.

bigvern1:
I can only drive little vans.

Sorry Bigvern that is also banned as that is true :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I missed the Herald of Free Enterprise by half a minute.

alamcculloch:
Get your lorry licence and you will never be out of work again.

Yep total ■■■■■■■■ 10 out of 10 :slight_smile:

Harry Monk:
I missed the Herald of Free Enterprise by half a minute.

If you did then thank god - If you didn’t then its ■■■■■■■■ so therefore qualifies :slight_smile:

I rang my boss and told him the mirror was broken… Oh you all know the rest :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HAIRYGORILLA:
if you line your baseball cap with tin foil and wear it backwards that confuses the tracking device

:laughing:

Using a broker for your training is the best option, espicialy advatage!

Happydaze:
I rang my boss and told him the mirror was broken… Oh you all know the rest :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now were talking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i told the boss if we drove faster and did less hours we would do more(carryfast) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: