The Haulier Group

Anybody heard of these?

Just seen an advert for container drivers in Bradford area - not too far as it’ll be tramping - and was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the company.

The wages are in the advert, so it’s not that I’m asking, more like if I’d be jumping out of the frying pan into the fire kinda thing.

I’ve never heard of or seen a ‘Haulier Group’ truck and I’ve been mostly on containers for around 6yrs.

waynedl:
I’ve never heard of or seen a ‘Haulier Group’ truck

Me neither, entering them terms into google just produces job adverts, ranging as far as Southampton.

Now I may be wrong here but since " the haulier group" has started advertising and it is every day on direct.gov, the Daily adverts from “E haul” have stopped appearing.
The adverts are worded very similar and the jobs are very similar .
Like I said May be wrong but “E haul” got some bad press on here a few week ago iirc

Mike-C:

waynedl:
I’ve never heard of or seen a ‘Haulier Group’ truck

Me neither, entering them terms into google just produces job adverts, ranging as far as Southampton.

Yeah, that’s what I got. Can’t even find the address for the job or a head office.

The job advert says Elland for location, then in the description says for a driver around the Bradford area…

Googleing the advertised phone numbers makes for interesting reading. It lead me to “e Haul”, which have been covered here before and makes for interesting reading :smiley: Of course they may be nothing to do with E haul, but the lack of any contact info makes it hard to fathom out anything concrete about them. Which is not a good thing :smiley:

Agreed Mike.

I think I’ll give it a miss - but it’s advertised on the direct.gov website if anyone is desperate enough to go for it.

waynedl:
Agreed Mike.

I think I’ll give it a miss - but it’s advertised on the direct.gov website if anyone is desperate enough to go for it.

Thats a good enough reason to give it a miss

What was the deal with “e haul”?

Thereal-john:
What was the deal with “e haul”?

I remember the posts.

I would use the search button to find out.

Ken.

HAULIER GROUP,Check out E- Haul (changed name not tactics though)Run White units pulling GOLDSTAR trailers,. Hold 3wks wages then you pay 1st two and half grand of any damage,£350 for a no show on Monday, £30 stopped for late booking. You provide phone and all ppe.Max hours ?running in and tip sat, all for £500per week If you don’t stay,prob say goodbye to any money your owed,

Rog270:
HAULIER GROUP,Check out E- Haul (changed name not tactics though)Run White units pulling GOLDSTAR trailers,. Hold 3wks wages then you pay 1st two and half grand of any damage,£350 for a no show on Monday, £30 stopped for late booking. You provide phone and all ppe.Max hours ?running in and tip sat, all for £500per week If you don’t stay,prob say goodbye to any money your owed,

Sounds to good to be true :open_mouth: :open_mouth: but someone will do it

Rog270:

In that case they say goodbye to that weeks set of PODS.

kjw21:

Rog270:

In that case they say goodbye to that weeks set of PODS.

And I would have 'accidently ’ dropped the keys down a drain. And forgotten where I parked the unit… :smiling_imp:

Sadly this is in some area’s is becoming a dog eat dog industry, just got to bite the P/takers first

I have also seen a similar advert for outfit calling themselves " Thameslink Transport" … same wording as Haulier Group / E - Haul … just a “heads-up” .
No idea if they are connected … not had time to Google.

Anibody is still working in that company? I’m going to start on Moonday. Applied for container transportation. I wish to know something more about them.Thanks

Mr mainar,…me to got start Monday 2/2/16,■■■■■■ yard ain’t it but seen worse,.Im not no-way starting.sure my m/b will be ringing at 08.00.asking where I am.avoid and good luck with your job hunting

Rog270:
Mr mainar,…me to got start Monday 2/2/16,[zb] yard ain’t it but seen worse,.Im not no-way starting.sure my m/b will be ringing at 08.00.asking where I am.avoid and good luck with your job hunting

Yes it is E HAUL, I did 2weeks and it was worse 2 weeks of my life, and the yard is in better condition than the trucks, KEEP WELL AWAY

Text them,said Google trucknet.this is why I won’t be starting Monday 4/2/2/16.pps any info of guy who is behind this low life outfit would appreciate, am local Tilbury boy

Rog270:
Text them,said Google trucknet.this is why I won’t be starting Monday 4/2/2/16.pps any info of guy who is behind this low life outfit would appreciate, am local Tilbury boy

E Haul was set up on 23 May 2011. The company was founded by Mr Robert Ratajczak.
It is now run by Mr David Robert Richards and Miss Sophie Fraser Reed.

Registered address:

714 London Road
Larkfield
Aylesford
Kent
ME20 6BL