The green group

Didn’t Innovative buy out Corby Chilled? Then our favourite of the Green White and red take over?

Didn’t fieldings chilled bit fit in here somewhere ?

Innovative were a 3 way thing with Pete Osbourne, McFarlans and someone else I think too.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Innovative were a 3 way thing with Pete Osbourne, McFarlans and someone else I think too.

I thought one of the main investors were an Icelandic bank, who got their fingers burned in the financial crash?

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Don’t think macfarlane were involved steve,we managed to go bust on our own :smiley:
Strange outfit was innovate they just seemed to appear overnight.

yorkshire terrier:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Don’t think macfarlane were involved steve,we managed to go bust on our own :smiley:
Strange outfit was innovate they just seemed to appear overnight.

I did here it was your ex owner who set up Innovative with Pete Osbourne mate. Could be wrong but I heard it off a few folk not just one or two.

£8.00 per hour straight through no overtime rate and they even stop you a break. Lads I spoke to all say they are on maximum hours. High turnover of staff

Innovate sold out to Icelandic company eimskip I
Think they were called
And Pete Osborne walked away with 53million
They recon

Daf Man 480:
Think they were called
They recon

Not bad work if you can get it eh. Men at the coal face get shafted and struggle to find jobs whilst them at the top who make the decisions and balls things up swan off into the distance with a case full of money and a chance to ■■■■ things up again.

Daf Man 480:
Think they were called
They recon

If thats the case why wasnt all the tackle rebranded as eimskip and why didnt they take over the warehouses ,all the fleet and warehouses were sold on…not called eimskip.

Phil Hanley was another Innovate tookover.

Daf Man 480:
Think they were called
They recon

Well if he did, which I very much doubt, he ain’t putting it into Green Group, their financials don’t make good reading.

Plambert:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Daf Man 480:
Think they were called
They recon

Not bad work if you can get it eh. Men at the coal face get shafted and struggle to find jobs whilst them at the top who make the decisions and balls things up swan off into the distance with a case full of money and a chance to [zb] things up again.

Someone has to take the risk in business and it’s not very often the men on the coal face as you put it.

Anyone can start a business an be the masters of their own destiny.

Its a while ago so I may be wrong,but as far as I can remember innovate was put into receivership ( didn’t emskip say if it wasn’t sold by date ---- they would ) ,we were told x2 firms wanted the buisness but wouldn’t bid as they knew they could get it for £££££££ cheaper when it went into receivership,stobarts even said they couldn’t loose for what they paid for it ,no brainier .
So I know nothing of receivership,who gets what ,but I’d be amazed if the buisness was sold for anything like 53 m never mind p.0 getting paid 53 m .
N.b while ago but so maybe I remember wrong

Plambert:

Plambert:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Daf Man 480:
Think they were called
They recon

Not bad work if you can get it eh. Men at the coal face get shafted and struggle to find jobs whilst them at the top who make the decisions and balls things up swan off into the distance with a case full of money and a chance to [zb] things up again.

Someone has to take the risk in business and it’s not very often the men on the coal face as you put it.

So wide of the mark! If you can find the capital thats a different story but unless you have the contacts and know who’s palms to grease then you’ll more than likely fail once you start to look like a threat to the ‘club’.

Plambert:

Plambert:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Daf Man 480:
Think they were called
They recon

Ah, but As you say, that’s taking a risk!

I’ve never heard of men at the coal face want to share the burden when it goes ■■■■ up!

People want the rewards without taking the risk!!

I wonder which shower of sh** are the providing them with agency drivers?
Because I makes me wonder how they’ll get agy drivers to work on site if GG have a high turnover of staff and staff pay rates of £8 p/hr. with the expected increase in fleet size they’re gonna need drivers

Daf Man 480:
Think they were called
They recon

Innovate went bust. Yearsley bought the frozen side and Stobart bought the chilled.

Innovate took the Heinz frozen food contract from Yearsley, by offering free collection from manufacturing sites, only charging for storage and onward delivery. They were having to send trucks empty from Newark out to Westwick in Norfolk to load from there back to Newark, all free of charge. No doubt he made similar concessions to other customers to win contracts.

cant see how she is set up for haulage either? poor little rich girl will probably end up the fall girl.

After innovate drivers joined Yearsley, they told me that when the money ran out, innovate didn’t pay its agency bills, so naturally the agency stopped sending in drivers. Trucks not moving means no cash flow, and that’s the end of the line.