The green group

Anybody got any info on this set up,there seems to be alot more of their trucks about and its all top notch tackle,last times it was mentioned on here somebody called it every name from a pig to a dog and it fizzled out,any info chaps :question:

They’ve applied to extend the O License for about 40 units and trailers I think for DHL contract mate. An agy driver who has been working for us said they were a shower of ■■■■ to work for, putting pressure on you to run bent etc, always on your case. Pete Osbourne was somthing to do with it but I don’t think he is involved now.

I see them on the roads, got new Actros, look pretty nice.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
They’ve applied to extend the O License for about 40 units and trailers I think for DHL contract mate. An agy driver who has been working for us said they were a shower of [zb] to work for, putting pressure on you to run bent etc, always on your case. Pete Osbourne was somthing to do with it but I don’t think he is involved now.

Its in this weeks cm about um,petes still there but hes got a young fit bird in as the gaffer,shes only 23 :open_mouth:

To be fair to pete hes like that bloke on the skittles advert,everthing thing he gets near falls to bits,thats probably why hes got the young bird on board ,then he can blame her when it crumbles ,again :wink:

seth 70:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
They’ve applied to extend the O License for about 40 units and trailers I think for DHL contract mate. An agy driver who has been working for us said they were a shower of [zb] to work for, putting pressure on you to run bent etc, always on your case. Pete Osbourne was somthing to do with it but I don’t think he is involved now.

Its in this weeks cm about um,petes still there but hes got a young fit bird in as the gaffer,shes only 23 :open_mouth:

Ludicrous story, “she did a good job when I was on holiday so I made her assistant MD”, seems like put a pretty face up for a bit of PR or she’s family.

i read about them re inventing the wheel today in commercial motor,when and how did Pete Osbourne become green group is it a phoenix from the ashes job ?

https://twitter.com/RebeccaWharmsby

Typical rich girl, that being said she seems to know whats shes doing.

My mate did a week there ,everything was ok other than max hours ( tramping ) ,I don’t think it helped he was turning up Sunday for a mon morn start ( paid night out money ) and then stopping fri night when he got back and going home sat ( not paid fri night) that was his choice not there’s .
Can’t remember him moaning about anything else other than hours

What’s this Pete Osborne done previously and how do the green group protest their enviro credentials?

Mattwoodtransport:
What’s this Pete Osborne done previously and how do the green group protest their enviro credentials?

pete osbourne logistics

innov@te

Would that be as in the innovate 29 who went then squash ,white volvos and orange wings ?

Dan Punchard:
Would that be as in the innovate 29 who went then squash ,white volvos and orange wings ?

i just knew them as innov@te, but yeah, white and orange volvos

stevieboy308:

Mattwoodtransport:

pete osbourne logistics

innov@te

Stillers bought out p o logistics,if you go back a few year the same thing happened with innovative ,it bought top of the range tackle and all of a sudden it was massive round the same area of yorkshire the green group is now,watch this space there will be a boat load of flashy mp4s up for sale soon,same as the white volvos with orange wings years back going cheap,how long we giving it :question: :question: :question:

Well Seth there’s a saying front page one minute ,back page the next !!

Radar19:
https://twitter.com/RebeccaWharmsby

Typical rich girl, that being said she seems to know whats shes doing.

she seems to know what shes doing :unamused: ,how do you work that out from her twitter bollox telling you what car she likes and what posh designer threads she has bought lately,shes 23yr old and her previous job she was a sales rep for a dental firm,shes easy on the eye i will give her that :wink:

Dan Punchard:
Well Seth there’s a saying front page one minute ,back page the next !!

Yea your right there dan,but we have seen this all before,pete allways makes sure his new motors make all the front pages of every truck related press :unamused:

Even though GG are just down the road from my home I doubt Id be willing to touch em with the proverbial "Barge pole" I was aware of their ad for expanding their O licence as I saw it in the local rag several weeks ago, Ive seen their trucks more & more running in/out of DHL Bawtry

seth 70:

stevieboy308:

Mattwoodtransport:

pete osbourne logistics

innov@te

Stillers bought out p o logistics,if you go back a few year the same thing happened with innovative ,it bought top of the range tackle and all of a sudden it was massive round the same area of yorkshire the green group is now,watch this space there will be a boat load of flashy mp4s up for sale soon,same as the white volvos with orange wings years back going cheap,how long we giving it :question: :question: :question:

I’ll have a go for a quid and say 12 month :smiley:

seth 70:
. . . if you go back a few year the same thing happened with innovative . . . how long we giving it :question: :question: :question:

With PO involved, not long!