The future they have planned for you and why

Gotta love a conspiracy theorist.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Indeed. Mind you, a conspiracy theorist can always remove his tin foil hat, can you remove your protein spike?

the maoster:
Indeed. Mind you, a conspiracy theorist can always remove his tin foil hat, can you remove your protein spike?

Do please elucidate.

I’m all for a bit of education.

Let’s start with aim

As an aside, I’ve yet to meet a conspiracy theorist than can remove the tinfoil

I don’t need to elucidate, you’re a smart enough guy, I’m sure it’s not beyond you to grasp my mean.

I’m not prepared to get into yet another rehashing of one side versus another except to say if I’m wrong then it doesn’t really matter, if you’re wrong then God help us all.

Translated - you can’t articulate the aim.

And yet people like you call people like me sheeple, suggesting an intellectual smugness.

If you were so smart you’d be able to articulate the point in a vaguely convincing manner.

God help us all? Why?

Juddian:

carryfast-yeti:
johnson has announced that anyone who hasn’t been fully jabbed up,will not be allowed in night clubs from September :frowning:

what’s coming next,i wonder :imp:

I’ll tell you what’s coming next, you see all that dosh sitting in my/your back pockets, said night clubs and anywhere else who wants to play silly buggers won’t be seeing any of it, places who don’t want to play silly buggers will benefit.

Thing is Juddian I’m certain all these venues night clubs now,.and in the future pubs, cinemas, football grounds, bowling alleys, cafes and restaurants and any other social activity venue you can think of will be carrying out this policy reluctantly, and only because they HAVE to by law, …as was ALWAYS on the cards, so not their doing or fault really is it?
So boycotting them is your choice that you are fully entitled to, , but it becomes an ultimate lifestyle choice.

Now I don’t know you personally, but as for you boycotting nightclubs, I haven’t got you down as the type to be queuing outside a trendy city nightclub at weekend midnight trying to get past a doorman to pay your 20 quid admission charge. :smiley:
So it’s a bit like me saying I’m gonna boycott opera houses as the brand of champagne ain’t my choice. :smiley:

As I said on the thread on the main forum,.On the positive side they are not making jabs compulsory, whereby two burly heavies are holding you down,.so it’s entirely YOUR call,YOUR choice,. :bulb:
That choice is between some kind of ‘normal’ social life outside of work (depending on how you value such side of your life) or stick to your principles with a pretty boring existence other than work to face up to for ■■■■ knows how long.
I do respect your choice, but again, as I said on the other thread…I’m shallow, I’ve gone for the social life option, and tbh not ashamed of that choice either being a realist.

Juddian:

carryfast-yeti:
johnson has announced that anyone who hasn’t been fully jabbed up,will not be allowed in night clubs from September :frowning:

what’s coming next,i wonder :imp:

I’ll tell you what’s coming next, you see all that dosh sitting in my/your back pockets, said night clubs and anywhere else who wants to play silly buggers won’t be seeing any of it, places who don’t want to play silly buggers will benefit.

What’s coming next is ostracising the unstabbed from society and labelling them as a danger to public health. The government knows that they’ve reached the limit of who will take the gene therapy either willingly or through coercion via incentives and/or blackmail. What they are left with are all those who are either anti-vaxxers or those who can see straight through their lies and propaganda and simply refuse to have their bodies injected with an experimental vaccine (which isn’t a vaccine in any shape or form) for a virus which is nothing more than the 'flu with a new name and has such a miniscule chance of killing you that the percentage figure is basically a rounding error. Meanwhile, the “vaccines” are leaving hundreds of thousands dead, disabled or with life-threatening injuries (just the data from USA : openvaers.com/covid-data).

The government’s next step is keep on squeezing the unstabbed bit by bit - nightclubs are just the beginning. Watch it be pubs next, then events, then customer-facing roles, then public transport, then supermarkets, then your GP, then they’ll either directly or indirectly mandate the stabs for employers as a condition of employment - same kind of thing they do when they have to check your right to work in the UK. No stabs, no job. The next logical step after that will be proof of stabs for your driving licence and car insurance. Mark my words it’s coming. Look at Israhell, Australia, France, Canada for a glimpse of the future. You will be locked out of ‘normal’ society and treated as an outcast.

While all this is going on, the government’s Behavioural Insights Team bi.team/ will be tasked with getting the MSM to push stories out to the masses with headlines such as “Anti-vaxxer Delta variant super-spreaders are a THREAT to YOUR health: Government considering re-introducing the wearing of masks INDOORS and OUTDOORS, much stricter lockdowns and isolation facilities for the refusniks”. Articles will of course have a weighted YouGOV poll attached to them which the next day will show that 98% of the population would support isolation facilities. It’s all so very predictable.

It’s 1933 all over again but people are either too blind, too dumb or too apathetic (see the posts above from the usual suspects) to notice/care. The parallels are drawing closer and closer as each day passes.

Wel that’s it then!!
NOT some random driver bloke on a forum gobbing off THEORIES and bizarre opinions, fuelled by biased websites., who KNOWS as much about this in real terms as anybody else, …But a respected and well informed authority and expert on this subject, (not Carryfast this time :smiley: ) has just convinced me and changed my mind.on all this. :open_mouth:

This is not just a rushed through so admittedly maybe risky (a risk I’m WILLING to take btw) actual ‘vaccine’ to prevent you gasping for breath on a ventilator on hospital ward like an asthmatic geriatric with one lung on top of an 18 yr old willing model , …No it’s an experimental gene therapy death sentence…Or whatever he said.
He must be right cos he does a night trunk down the Mi,
I’m just deciding between the paracetomols and a rope on the rafters. : :neutral_face:

If those who are against this are to be ostracized and lynched,.well at least those who are not vocal gob ■■■■ s who try to lampoon and ridicule those of a different opinion on this are safe, So there aint any on this site that need worry.
Oh hang on a minute. :neutral_face:

Sophistry

The greatest danger to mankind in modern times

robroy:
Wel that’s it then!!
NOT some random driver bloke on a forum gobbing off THEORIES and bizarre opinions, fuelled by biased websites., who KNOWS as much about this in real terms as anybody else, …But a respected and well informed authority and expert on this subject, (not Carryfast this time :smiley: ) has just convinced me and changed my mind.on all this. :open_mouth:

This is not just a rushed through so admittedly maybe risky (a risk I’m WILLING to take btw) actual ‘vaccine’ to prevent you gasping for breath on a ventilator on hospital ward like an asthmatic geriatric with one lung on top of an 18 yr old willing model , …No it’s an experimental gene therapy death sentence…Or whatever he said.
I’m just deciding between the paracetomols and a rope on the rafters. : :neutral_face:

If those who are against this are to be ostracized and lynched,.well at least those who are not vocal gob [zb] s who try to lampoon and ridicule those of a different opinion on this are safe, So there aint any on this site that need worry.

The funny thing is robroy, he won’t be far off the mark with it.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:

robroy:
Wel that’s it then!!

If those who are against this are to be ostracized and lynched,.well at least those who are not vocal gob [zb] s who try to lampoon and ridicule those of a different opinion on this are safe, So there aint any on this site that need worry.

Well we’ll see…or if he’s right we won’t. :laughing:

Put it this way it won’t stop me taking out any 3 year agreements I fancy, nor stop me from buying green bananas. :smiley:

rearaxle:

robroy:
Wel that’s it then!!

Sadly the quote feature exposes blocked posts so I have his latest guff filling my screen.
As I’ve said before, nothing either ‘side’ says at this point will changes anyone’s minds. Those on the ‘other’ side of the debate have made their choice and now they’ll have to live with the consequences of their actions. As Moaster pointed out above, the spike protein is irreversible. If you get exposed to a foreign virus (hundreds floating around every winter), you no longer have any immune response to fight them. The excessive number of cytokines that are released to try and deal with the virus (but can’t) results in a cytokine storm causing mass inflammation as they flood your body and then you find that you can’t breath and die shortly after. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to save you. The spike protein has basically reprogrammed your DNA.

All those who have had the vax should be doing the right thing and ensuring their will is up to date and funeral arrangements set up and paid for so that their kids and loved ones don’t have to deal with it.

But nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. They just laugh it off as a “conspiracy theory”. Well they won’t be laughing soon.

Thing is you don’t HAVE to read anything mate, admit it you can’t resist… :smiley:
just do what I do with Winseer’s posts…ignore them, scroll through. :bulb:
Got to admit I don’t ignore your posts, comedy gold…this one best yet. :open_mouth: :laughing:
We’re all doomed, doomed. :laughing:
youtu.be/sxqvwkmTNy8

you’d be happy to live in a Police state then Robroy? because that’s what this country is becoming,a latter day East Germany.if they get away with vacc passports for night clubs,you’ll end up having your passport checked wherever you go.

carryfast-yeti:
you’d be happy to live in a Police state then Robroy? because that’s what this country is becoming,a latter day East Germany.if they get away with vacc passports for night clubs,you’ll end up having your passport checked wherever you go.

Judging by the violence metered out by the heroes in blue to various protesters on Monday in parliament square, we became a police state some time ago.
No you won’t find the footage on the mainstream.
Reminders of the Met and their enforcement tactics during the miner’s strike.

Juddian:

carryfast-yeti:

Judging by the violence metered out by the heroes in blue to various protesters on Monday in parliament square, we became a police state some time ago.
No you won’t find the footage on the mainstream.
Reminders of the Met and their enforcement tactics during the miner’s strike.

Now that Hillsborough is dealt with I was quietly hoping that we could move on to the same type of enquiry into events at the miners’ strike perpetrated by the same police force and sub contracted to others.

carryfast-yeti:

No I wouldn’t neither am I responsible nor an apologist for what is or is not going on. :bulb:
So maybe best to aim your question to those who are.

Way I see this is there are 3 choices mate,
1.Come on the internet day after day complaining about this that and the other,.and how we are being made and coerced to do all this stuff, with the hidden agendas and website links thrown in and do absolutely. JACK SH## about it except complain.
Do you think they will even notice or even care if you boycott a pub or any other place where they will bring in this admittedly so bloody wrong new law?

2.Play with the cards you are dealt and try and make the best of a crap situation…which is the one description of this b/s that we all agree on.

3.Put money where mouths are and start up some kind of revolutionary uprising against the government .

I’m going for option 2,.‘make the best of a bad job’ I have found over the years this has often worked for me in life,
Others amongst you can carry on with option 1 on here to your hearts are content if you like, NOTHING will change,.‘‘They’’ will carry on doing whatever tf they like as they have done for generations.

But if you want to take option 3 …the best of luck with that, because we all see in this industry alone how people are so willing to stick together for their rights don’t we. :unamused:
Your call mate.

The joy of the internet is that it allows anybody to pretend anything. I wonder how many of the loudest 'revolutionaries ’ are actually scared shirtless and spineless nobodies, who’ve had their two jabs, and comply with every mask and distancing rule, but live out their fantasy ‘resistance’ dream on-line…

robroy:

carryfast-yeti:

No I wouldn’t neither am I responsible nor an apologist for what is or is not going on. :bulb:
So maybe best to aim your question to those who are.

Way I see this is there are 3 choices mate,
1.Come on the internet day after day complaining about this that and the other,.and how we are being made and coerced to do all this stuff, with the hidden agendas and website links thrown in and do absolutely. JACK SH## about it except complain.
Do you think they will even notice or even care if you boycott a pub or any other place where they will bring in this admittedly so bloody wrong new law?

2.Play with the cards you are dealt and try and make the best of a crap situation…which is the one description of this b/s that we all agree on.

3.Put money where mouths are and start up some kind of revolutionary uprising against the government .

I’m going for option 2,.‘make the best of a bad job’ I have found over the years this has often worked for me in life,
Others amongst you can carry on with option 1 on here to your hearts are content if you like, NOTHING will change,.‘‘They’’ will carry on doing whatever tf they like as they have done for generations.

But if you want to take option 3 …the best of luck with that, because we all see in this industry alone how people are so willing to stick together for their rights don’t we. :unamused:
Your call mate.

me? i’m just carrying on as normal robroy,not much i can do… :slight_smile: