The future they have planned for you and why

Gravy train eh.

You reckon retired pc turned author…mark sexton is doing all this for the good of mankind,then?
Rather than expanding his profile,in the public domain…with a view to selling more books.
Ditto Vernon Coleman

Juddian:

commonrail:
Just curious.

What makes you favour one highly accredited professional…against another.

I don’t, what i am prepared to do is give them a fair hearing, especially when they arn’t on the gravy train.

Isn’t it funny how they shout you down about your flavour of “experts” that apparently have vested interests, but not a peep out of them nor so much as a batted eyelid when you turn the tables and point out all our glorious leaders with shares in drug companies, mask companioes etc. You just gotta Trust The Science, J. :slight_smile:

Not shouting down…was a genuine question,followed by my"take’ on it.

DCPCFML:

Juddian:

commonrail:
Just curious.

I don’t, what i am prepared to do is give them a fair hearing, especially when they arn’t on the gravy train.

Isn’t it funny how they shout you down about your flavour of “experts” that apparently have vested interests, but not a peep out of them nor so much as a batted eyelid when you turn the tables and point out all our glorious leaders with shares in drug companies, mask companioes etc. You just gotta Trust The Science, J. :slight_smile:

Pharma is privatised, so that is an excuse/reason to be distrustful of them?
So, are you in favour of the state investing in research?
Do you want research for the good of the population, or to provide profit for investors?
Do we really want science researchers to spend time running around with a begging bowl getting money?
Should research funding going to the best most persuasive speakers, or those with good science behind them?

Godfrey Bloom with usual good sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctUe5gm2BGw

Juddian:

He does make a bit of a point about his “risk assessment” credentials.
Boss of a company. Might be because he is the major share holder rather than any promotion through the ranks?
And what about his risk assessment here?
independent.co.uk/incoming/ … 72315.html
“Untrained, unqualified people” are deciding what will happen. Yes. That is politicians. But at least they have highly qualified experts to advise them, unlike this self pointed fool.
Whether or not our political leaders are intellectually able to understand what is going on, whether they have enough respect for the population is debatable, but they are the elected gov.
That is the UK system.

Franglais:

Juddian:

Boss of a company. Might be because he is the major share holder rather than any promotion through the ranks?
“Untrained, unqualified people” are deciding what will happen. Yes. That is politicians. But at least they have highly qualified experts to advise them, unlike this self pointed fool.
Whether or not our political leaders are intellectually able to understand what is going on, whether they have enough respect for the population is debatable, but they are the elected gov.
That is the UK system.

Just because a majority voted for it doesn’t make it right.
Or does it? Does it? I’m so confused… :neutral_face:

Juddian:

commonrail:
Just curious.

Except it seems your definition of fair differs from person to person.

the nodding donkey:

Franglais:

Juddian:

That is the UK system.

A majority voting for something, in a democracy, means that is the course to be followed.
It does not mean that mean that is necessarily the best course. And certainly doesn’t mean that discussion on whether or not to change course should stop.
Should our own “Great Helmsman” keep us sailing towards those sweet siren voices, he tells us he can hear?

Franglais:

the nodding donkey:

Franglais:

Juddian:

That is the UK system.

A majority voting for something, in a democracy, means that is the course to be followed.
It does not mean that mean that is necessarily the best course. And certainly doesn’t mean that discussion on whether or not to change course should stop.

In the UK recent events over the last few years have shown this quite clearly.

bitchute.com/video/MuhI7C2QhqSq/

Dr Mike Yeadon, The Awakening 3.

Worth watching if you have an open mind.

rumble.com/vj6apn-dr.-michael-y … mless.html

Mike Yeadon again.

youtube.com/watch?v=knXcLOKXUeM&t=7s

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi.
Those easily worried maybe would be better not watching.

Franglais:

the nodding donkey:

Franglais:

Juddian:

That is the UK system.

Should our own “Great Helmsman” keep us sailing towards those sweet siren voices, he tells us he can hear?

Has discussion stopped?

Of course it should continue…so long as its rationally based.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knXcLOKXUeM&t=7s

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi.
Those easily worried maybe would be better not watching.

wow! thanks for posting that,Juddian :slight_smile: glad i’ve not been injected with the so-called vaccine.

Prof Bhakdi’s video i linked to above was of course removed because only the current narrative is allowed by Googoyle.

However for a few hours anyone interested could view this upload of the same video, be quick it will be removed as soon as the censors are informed by a sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlVYuKTWUdQ

johnson has announced that anyone who hasn’t been fully jabbed up,will not be allowed in night clubs from September :frowning:

what’s coming next,i wonder :imp:

They never did this for polio, MMR or flu jabs. Wonder what’s changed? Before the usuals respond with “this is the biggest threat mankind has ever faced”, no it isn’t.

carryfast-yeti:
johnson has announced that anyone who hasn’t been fully jabbed up,will not be allowed in night clubs from September :frowning:

what’s coming next,i wonder :imp:

I’ll tell you what’s coming next, you see all that dosh sitting in my/your back pockets, said night clubs and anywhere else who wants to play silly buggers won’t be seeing any of it, places who don’t want to play silly buggers will benefit.

the maoster:
They never did this for polio, MMR or flu jabs. Wonder what’s changed? Before the usuals respond with “this is the biggest threat mankind has ever faced”, no it isn’t.

The people pulling the strings of all of this weren’t desperate to cajole/bully/force ever younger people into taking part in a medical experiment before, the question you’re asking and no one in the mainstream media is prepared to, is why?

By next year they’ll be coming for toddlers and babies, i know what reaction they’d get from my Mrs, sadly the vast majority will comply chasing yet another phantom carrot tied to their headbands only to be whisked away moments before they can bite into it, thoughts of the welfare of their children second to resuming normal life :unamused: