Many thanks for posting it

Cheers
Tom

Nice to se you back CG!

Danne

dew:
Noticed the Biomass trucks have a new wrap on now, looks very smart

Hello dew

Yes its all to do with Stobart Energy (formerly Biomass) been split from the Eddie Stobart part of the company

Eddie Stobart Ltd is owned 51% by William Stobart (the rest Stobart Group) which means they don’t have overall control of the Eddie Stobart

Stobart Group have overall control of Energy, Rail, Air & Investments/Property divisions only

The Stobart Energy trucks are owned and managed by the Stobart Group but are registered on Eddie Stobarts licence

The energy trucks are handled by Andrew Tinkler and co. Eddie Stobart do own/ manage drivers for some of the energy wagons as they are in customer livery for the Stobart Group

The energy divison is all operated from Penrith with all new trucks onto the fleet coming via Grahams at Carlisle (UK Biomass only) and the EU Biomass are coming via Haydock Commercials (EU Biomass is 4 x 2 Low Ride Scania R450 HL SL’s). New trucks from Grahams are been wrapped and decomitioned from Carlisle Airport.

The other 64 plates on biomass which are regsitered PO, PN, PK, PJ energy and have a H80 or H81 fleet number are Eddie Stobarts subcontracting to Stobart Energy

As part fo this split, all the trucks are having to be re wrapped in the new Stobart Group Leaf livery. This is because William Stobart has the copyright on the famous Stobart Cab Wrap

The new livery was designed in partnership with EDF energy (who are a majority shareholder in Stobart Energy). All new Energy trucks will feature the Leaf cab wrap

So far, there is aroudn 100 of the wagons wrapped in the leaf livery and operating for Stobart Energy.

In ■■■■■■■■ 3 Scania R450 HL SL 6 x 2’s are at Carlisle, 1 Scania R450 HL SL 6 x 2 at Penrith and over the border at Lockerbie, there is 2 Scania R450 HL SL 6 x 2’s on timber work and a few which are the Eddie Stobart subcontracting energy fleet.

Currently, the energy fleet is made up of Scania’s and 1 Volvo FH13 460 GT 4 x2 is on the International Energy

Cheers
Tom

Dirty Dan:
Nice to se you back CG!

Danne

Thankyou Dan much appreciated marra :slight_smile:

Cheers
Tom

Enjoy :slight_smile:!!

Cheers
Tom

Untitled (1280x969).jpg

Untitled (1280x945).jpg

Untitled (1280x903).jpg

One of these Eddie Eejits nearly took my mirrors off yesterday on the M1

Most appalling bit of driving I have seen in a long while,

Queuing in the roadworks southbound - just past Watford Gap services, Womble in a Battenberg comes down the exit slip to attend the broken down Megabus further down, Dip stick in a green machine comes hacking down the slip road, flat out, went as far as he could, with n/s wheels up the verge & barged through traffic in lane 1 & forced his way across to lane 2,

Shortly after another Eddie with the Madeleine trailer chased after him & undertook him, looks like they were having a bit of game with each other,

Crunch…

stobart.jpg

Scrape…

WP_20141118_002 by richellis1978, on Flickr

Excellent photos everyone please keep the posts coming :slight_smile:

I will upload some of mine when I am less busy, been rushed of my feet of late, hence not been on TNUK

Cheers
Tom

I did have a nice pic but…A 64 PLATE FFS!

gazzer:
I did have a nice pic but…A 64 PLATE FFS!

Whats funny is some poor sap has waited years for their name to be put on the front, for it too last a few weeks/months :laughing:

My lads motor Rhiannon Chloe.

Any idea what the crack is with the White curtainsiders with blue skirts, small Stobart stickers on the rear doors. Just not had time to paint properly.

Seen them in Crown in carlisle and Armcor in Workington.