The Eddie Stobart Spotters Thread

dew:
Any idea what the crack is with the White curtainsiders with blue skirts, small Stobart stickers on the rear doors. Just not had time to paint properly.

Seen them in Crown in carlisle and Armcor in Workington.

They are temporary trailers as they have sold off a lot of older trailers Dew and they are until they get some new trailers bought

They are based at Carlisle and Lillyhall, with a few been kept at West Coast Commercials at Flimby

New trailers on the way next year :smiley:

Cheers
Tom

Stanfield:
My lads motor Rhiannon Chloe.10

Excellent photos Stansfield

Is your lad on the biomass rather than the general now eh?

Cheers
Tom

A few I’ve taken recently

Cheers
Tom

Untitled (1280x1000).jpg

Untitled 2 (1280x940).jpg

Thankyou to everyone for their posts

Please keep them coming

Cheers
Tom

Check me out and give me a like on Facebook :slight_smile:!

facebook.com/thomasgilltruckphotography

Cheers
Tom

H023 Y23 WSH Mollie Ann MAN TGX XXL 480 6 x 2

Cheers
Tom

Untitled (1280x957).jpg

■■■■■■■■ gill:

dew:
Any idea what the crack is with the White curtainsiders with blue skirts, small Stobart stickers on the rear doors. Just not had time to paint properly.

Seen them in Crown in carlisle and Armcor in Workington.

They are temporary trailers as they have sold off a lot of older trailers Dew and they are until they get some new trailers bought

They are based at Carlisle and Lillyhall, with a few been kept at West Coast Commercials at Flimby

New trailers on the way next year :smiley:

Cheers
Tom

Explains this one I saw the other night, Orange chassis, blue curtains.

Can just make out Stobart sticker on headboard, think it was CS010104, or possibly CS10104

■■■■■■■■ gill:

Stanfield:
My lads motor Rhiannon Chloe.10

Excellent photos Stanfield

Is your lad on the biomass rather than the general now eh?

Cheers
Tom

Hi Tom Yes he has been on 12months + now running out of Chelford depot.He has done 7 years altogether now.

Couple of transporters

“Hello, could you give me the number of the Driver Trainer please?”

gazzer:
“Hello, could you give me the number of the Driver Trainer please?”

That must be the best mess ive ever seen :open_mouth: where do you get all the photos of the green plague mishaps from gazzer,do you know a bloke in mishap department :confused:

seth70: I have a mate that is a recovery driver and they are all in a little clique all over the country and they share them about…not just Eddies but anyones really. Plus I find the odd one myself in a dark corner of the t’internet! Eddies just seem to be at it more than most by reason of more trucks pro rata.

This one courtesy and copyright of the Birmingham Post…or simliar!

over.jpg

Ulceby,N.Lincs.

IMG_3438.jpg

Nursling

Slip sliding away…