That’s enough for me

I’ve only been back a day & your already on my back , your loss not mine

dozy:

I’m not quite sure who you’re talking to here, but why not simply scroll past the posts that you don’t like?

dozy:

Don’t let them chase you off Trucknet-UK mate, ignore them :wink:

dozy:

Don’t get bullied off Dozy, I have never seen a bad post from you yet.

dozy:

Forgot what account you’ve posted from then :laughing: :laughing:
Either way I’ve been off work for about 6 weeks now (coaches) and I’ve still got 2 weeks before I get behind the wheel (artic)…

Is this another flounce or has Dozy finally stood his ground with his planner?

peirre:
Is this another flounce or has Dozy finally stood his ground with his planner?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
he is taking the hump because we are all sitting on the edges of our seats to see if the 8hr day he thinks he is getting turns into another friday night no steak dinner/layby/jaffa cake/gingsters/choccy orange/run in on sat usual weekly drama as posted on his other thread.
or
possibly he is answering another topic from another website and got his id`s mixed up again. :laughing: :laughing:

Dozy doing an 8hr day?
There’s more chance of seeing pigs fly :laughing: :laughing:

peirre:
Dozy doing an 8hr day?
There’s more chance of seeing pigs fly :laughing: :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
theres still hope.
his planners must look in here and ■■■■ themselves, but its not friday night yet. :laughing:

Enough what? Steak?.. if so let us know, I’m sure a few of the lads will be willing to go round & clear it up, they might even eat your wife’s kebab! Depending on how long they’ve been away for.

peirre:
has Dozy finally stood his ground with his planner?

youtu.be/NPuccvF_p3o

dbk23:
Enough what? Steak?.. if so let us know, I’m sure a few of the lads will be willing to go round & clear it up, they might even eat your wife’s kebab! Depending on how long they’ve been away for.

ooooooh below the belt that one! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

msgyorkie:

dbk23:

ooooooh below the belt that one! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i wouldnt imagine topical conversation would be on the menu but how do they socially distance for that feat?

hold your breath,poke a wee hole in the mask and party hat on the tongue? :slight_smile:

Wrong log in would be my guess.

dieseldave:

dozy:

I’m not quite sure who you’re talking to here, but why not simply scroll past the posts that you don’t like?

If I go into a bar and get abuse I’m going to leave. The idea I’d simply sit there buying drinks ignoring it is absurd.

You are someone who clearly has both intelligence and life experience. Do you think the rules are being fairly applied here? I see racism in a certain members posts all the time. You just have to look at the last couple of pages of the 39 person dead thread. Why does rule 3 not apply to some posters?

Similarly… rather than telling people to ignore bullying, as a moderator why not put a stop to it? Make this forum a friendly place which a decent person wouldn’t have a quick look at and then be embarrassed to be associated with. I am happy to provide a long list of links to such bullying and abuse if you want to take it seriously.

the maoster:

Oh what a tangled web we weave…!

I know I’m not the most frequent of posters on here, but last I remember cozy had retired to the Costas? Did I get that wrong or have I missed something?

sammym:

dieseldave:

dozy:

If I go into a bar and get abuse I’m going to leave. The idea I’d simply sit there buying drinks ignoring it is absurd.

You are someone who clearly has both intelligence and life experience. Do you think the rules are being fairly applied here? I see racism in a certain members posts all the time. You just have to look at the last couple of pages of the 39 person dead thread. Why does rule 3 not apply to some posters?

Similarly… rather than telling people to ignore bullying, as a moderator why not put a stop to it? Make this forum a friendly place which a decent person wouldn’t have a quick look at and then be embarrassed to be associated with. I am happy to provide a long list of links to such bullying and abuse if you want to take it seriously.

My sentiment too. There are some original members on here who just simply spoil the whole ideology of what a friendly site should be. Get shut of those paranoid posters constantly calling everyone who is suspected of holding multiple accounts or disagrees with them, you would see a fresh and more interesting site with content that is full of good debatable subjects rather than calling everyone a troll and accusations of he holds multiple accounts. Trucknet would certainly improve and benefit from a good clearout of these clowns.

sammym:

dieseldave:

dozy:

Firstly getting aggravation in a bar is REAL life stuff, this is merely a forum for truckers, so don’t confuse the two.

Secondly where the ■■■■ does ‘bullying’ come into this exactly ■■ :unamused:

As for abuse, I thought we were all grown men on here not to mention grown men who drive big horrible macho trucks for a living, not snowflakes, fairies, or delicate little souls. :unamused:

I’ve had loads of what could be construed as abuse in the past, but rather than start crying to my Mam or mincing off into the sunset, I’ve just tried to give as good or better back…THIS is the only point where real life resembles forum life.

Just to sum up Sammy, if this was Balletdancingnet, you would maybe have a point…maybe you’d be happier subscribing to that if you’re so easily offended and upset.

the maoster:

That also crossed my mind tbh, , followed by an attempt at face saving and damage limitation by bringing in I.d no 2 in the mix. :laughing:

Anybody remember the ‘Ady1’ and ‘Top Gun’ fiasco/comedy a few years ago…same thing, same guy. :bulb: