That’s enough for me

fatboystu1:
I know I’m not the most frequent of posters on here, but last I remember cozy had retired to the Costas? Did I get that wrong or have I missed something?

He missed the mighty Gas too much so had to return

robroy:

the maoster:
Wrong log in would be my guess.

That also crossed my mind tbh, , followed by an attempt at face saving and damage limitation by bringing in I.d no 2 in the mix. :laughing:

Anybody remember the ‘Ady1’ and ‘Top Gun’ fiasco/comedy a few years ago…same thing, same guy. :bulb:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your probably correct in that line of thinking ,
the usual suspects are appearing bit by bit as backup now anyway but they/he would be a tad more interesting if it wasnt so obvious that he clutches at straws to defend by attacking again.
you can almost put the kettle on as to when the replies will come in,and when the cross posting comes on…ho hum,at least it passes a minute or three watching him wriggle.

dieseldog999:

robroy:

the maoster:
Wrong log in would be my guess.

That also crossed my mind tbh, , followed by an attempt at face saving and damage limitation by bringing in I.d no 2 in the mix. :laughing:

Anybody remember the ‘Ady1’ and ‘Top Gun’ fiasco/comedy a few years ago…same thing, same guy. :bulb:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your probably correct in that line of thinking ,
the usual suspects are appearing bit by bit as backup now anyway but they/he would be a tad more interesting if it wasnt so obvious that he clutches at straws to defend by attacking again.
you can almost put the kettle on as to when the replies will come in,and when the cross posting comes on…ho hum,at least it passes a minute or three watching him wriggle.

I don’t mind it tbh.
Although you’re witnessing people who have nothing better to do in their evidently sad and boring little lives, other than that feel the need to relieve it with all this multi personality ■■■■■■■■ to get attention…it’s still ■■■■ amusing. :laughing: (albeit for all the wrong reasons.)
A bit like in the Victorian freak show days when people used to laugh at retarded people and cripples. :bulb:

To sum up you’re witnessing what happens when people get to the stage where life is totally crap and devoid of enjoyment and/or ■■■. :laughing:

Only back a day that sounds like uktramp so it could be a mix up with log in as uk is only back a day
Could be wrong

I don’t mind it tbh.
Although you’re witnessing people who have nothing better to do in their evidently sad and boring little lives, other than that feel the need to relieve it with all this multi personality ■■■■■■■■ to get attention…it’s still [zb] amusing. :laughing: (albeit for all the wrong reasons.)
A bit like in the Victorian freak show days when people used to laugh at retarded people and cripples. :bulb:

To sum up you’re witnessing what happens when people get to the stage where life is totally crap and devoid of enjoyment and/or ■■■. :laughing:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
perfect analysis my man.
im thinking its a bit like a kiddy fiddled kid thats mentally abused thinking that any attention is better than no attention…sad when you think of it.

COME ON THEN DOZE, WE’RE ALL WAITING FOR AN EXPLANATION, I PERSONALLY CAN’T WAIT. :laughing: :laughing: …this is gonna be good. :smiley:
‘‘Only back one day’’■■?

It’s a bit like when your Mrs catches you in a compromising position with another bird, both half naked.
You know you’re banged to rights, and it’s blatantly obvious what you were doing when she stands there looking at you…,

But you still always start with the immortal …
‘‘Wait I can explain’’. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:
COME ON THEN DOZE, WE’RE ALL WAITING FOR AN EXPLANATION, I PERSONALLY CAN’T WAIT. :laughing: :laughing: …this is gonna be good. :smiley:
‘‘Only back one day’’■■?

It’s a bit like when your Mrs catches you in a compromising position with another bird, both half naked.
You know you’re banged to rights, and it’s blatantly obvious what you were doing when she stands there looking at you…,

But you still always start with the immortal …
‘‘Wait I can explain’’. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Like the time he outed himself by posting the the photo of Eddie’s that he vehemently denied working for.

dieseldog999:
I don’t mind it tbh.
Although you’re witnessing people who have nothing better to do in their evidently sad and boring little lives, other than that feel the need to relieve it with all this multi personality ■■■■■■■■ to get attention…it’s still [zb] amusing. :laughing: (albeit for all the wrong reasons.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
perfect analysis my man.
im thinking its a bit like a kiddy fiddled kid thats mentally abused thinking that any attention is better than no attention…sad when you think of it.
[/quote]
How about like a dolphin in captivity that is slowly driven mental by the sound of it’s own echo constantly reflected back at itself.
By filling the void of loneliness with posts on the internet that in themselves create more disconnection from the very social fabric you are looking to belong to.

I am actually beginning to feel sorry for him/them…NOT!!!

Although you’re witnessing people who have nothing better to do in their evidently sad and boring little lives, other than that feel the need to relieve it with all this multi personality ■■■■■■■■ to get attention…it’s still [zb] amusing.

Says the man? who is never off here. Just look at the threads he kills stone dead with his utter drivel. Look at the list. :unamused:

jakethesnake:
Although you’re witnessing people who have nothing better to do in their evidently sad and boring little lives, other than that feel the need to relieve it with all this multi personality ■■■■■■■■ to get attention…it’s still [zb] amusing.

Says the man? who is never off here. Just look at the threads he kills stone dead with his utter drivel. Look at the list. :unamused:

Ooh dear somebody’s got upset over all this eh? :laughing: :laughing:

Btw…I’ll ignore the irony of YOU of all people accusing anyone of spouting drivel. :laughing:

robroy:
Btw…I’ll ignore the irony of YOU of all people accusing anyone of spouting drivel. :laughing:

Hi Rob
I really put you above all of this nonsense tbh mate, never put you down as a paranoid type believing this multi personality and multiple login stuff. You are quite level headed and too much of a decent bloke to pull anyone down. I have stayed away from this site for over a year to return and read the very same stuff I originally left for. It really is a waste of time and effort to have multiple accounts in my opinion. I do not have any other account on here. An odd concept to consider is that we are all individual posters with either very different views or very similar ones. Those that have similar views does not automatically mean that they are the same person otherwise it could mean that there are really only a handful of individual posters on here. Everyone else is the same person logging into another account. :open_mouth: There are some nasty people on here but you are not one of them!!!

jakethesnake:
Says the man? who is never off here:

Dieseldog 3.04 posts per day, Jakethesnake 2.4 posts per day. Not a great deal of difference there really . #glasshouses.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

Dieseldog 3.04 posts per day, Jakethesnake 2.4 posts per day. Not a great deal of difference there really . #glasshouses.

I think it was aimed at me mate, it was actually MY quote… :bulb:

I mean, I’m on furlough ffs, what else is there to do apart from ‘sitting on my arse drinking beer all day’ while watching TV box sets, Netflix, You tube, Hamster …and Trucknet, :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

I mean, I’m on furlough ffs, what else is there to do apart from ‘sitting on my arse drinking beer all day’ while watching TV box sets, Netflix, You tube, Hamster …and Trucknet, :laughing: :laughing:

Ok then, Robroy; 3.64 posts per day. Again not significantly more than our resident moral guardian is it?

the maoster:

robroy:

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

Ok then, Robroy; 3.64 posts per day. Again not significantly more than our resident moral guardian is it?

Wow impressive calculations off the top of your head…I wish I was as clever as you Maost
:laughing: :laughing: .

Answered via Whatsapp ya cantankerous ■■■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

im wondering if a jury would convict on the circumstantial evidence of tramp being back for a day before dozy posts about being back for a day.
logged in on the wrong name…oops…
its really no fun when its too easy. :laughing: :laughing:

dieseldog999:
im wondering if a jury would convict on the circumstantial evidence of tramp being back for a day before dozy posts about being back for a day.
logged in on the wrong name…oops…
its really no fun when its too easy. :laughing: :laughing:

Providing the jury wasn’t made up with people at your intelligence level, then no. You’re too easy. You have just proved that by you’re statement. Time for you to go now? I think it best you quietly leave. Save some face and yourself. :smiley: :smiley:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

Ooh dear somebody’s got upset over all this eh? :laughing: :laughing:

It was not aimed at you.I just glanced through as I usually do and I thought it was the paranoid pooch that has written it. Considering you think I spout drivel we have had many long discussions in the past or is it because you have disagreed with me that it becomes drivel!
TBH at least you are (were) willing to discuss and give your opinion which is the way it should be. Some can only add snide comments and abuse but never give an opinion.

the maoster:

jakethesnake:

Wait, I am retired and this lockdown curtails some of my hobbies.

paranoid pooch on the other hand is a lorry driver who when not driving is very busy! (supposedly)

Work that one out. :laughing: