That one place...

That one place where you just hate delivering to. That one place that will make you go “Oh zb!” if you see it on your run sheet.

Morrisons Gadbrook

Celsa Cardiff!

Cemex Rugby!

Daniels group, Leeds

United wholesale, Maxwell road branch

Sends shivers down spine

“The Rocket” new housing site being built between the M62 and Queens Drive.

I don’t mind mud and dirt. But this place wouldn’t look out of place in a collection of WW1 battlefield photos

God I hate it.

London.

Iceland Swindon ambient, luckily for me it’s about once a year but that’s once too many.

Leicester and stoke

spud

one of my previous jobs had a contract doing aluminium and most drops were a nightmare and every run sheet was just met with a load of swear words :smiley:.

Potter End Bowls Club
Old Fold Manor Golf Club

Been to both now enough times that it doesn’t really bother me, but the 2nd and 3rd times I had them i through a few ■■■■■ into the steering wheel :laughing:

merc0447:

Sends shivers down spine

+10000000
Its even worse than what you remember it. Only allowed one truck outside the goods in door at a time. Police now constantly moving trucks on that are waiting. You need to put your phone number on your paperwork now so they can call you when its your turn to get tipped because sometimes you need to park 2 streets away while waiting.

Tesco Northwich.

Hated jack knifing around in that poxy yard, no room for error whatsoever and a ■■■■ up one night mentally scarred me. Glad I don’t have to go there anymore.

Radar - you forgot to post yours

Most of central London, especially Covent Garden…and that’s ridged lol

damoq:

merc0447:

Sends shivers down spine

+10000000
Its even worse than what you remember it. Only allowed one truck outside the goods in door at a time. Police now constantly moving trucks on that are waiting. You need to put your phone number on your paperwork now so they can call you when its your turn to get tipped because sometimes you need to park 2 streets away while waiting.

Wtf :laughing: Id say it’s been about a year since I’ve been. Honestly the amount of run ins I had with them was incredible and I’m quite a placid fella. 8 years I delivered to them, murders and rapists don’t even get that kind of punishment :laughing:

Selfridges - Oxford Street and Harrods, both underground and tight :open_mouth:

F-reds:
Radar - you forgot to post yours

Jaguar/Land Rover in Solihill springs to mind. In fact every car place I’ve been has messed me about.

merc0447:

damoq:

merc0447:

Sends shivers down spine

+10000000

Wtf :laughing: Id say it’s been about a year since I’ve been. Honestly the amount of run ins I had with them was incredible and I’m quite a placid fella. 8 years I delivered to them, murders and rapists don’t even get that kind of punishment :laughing:

Have you passed it recently? Remember the other place next door called Strawberry and Spice, well that got knocked down and united built an extension to their place which is now goods in. Bulldozers should have rammed united while they were at it and save a lot of drivers from wasting their life being stuck there. FLT driver is a cheeky ■■■■. Can’t stand him.