Testers wanted for iPhone app

Thanks all for the great response, but I’ve now got as many testers as I can handle for the moment. See my latest post in this thread for details.

Hi all,

I’m the developer of the Android app TruckerTImer, which is a driving hours monitoring app that has been mentioned here a few times in the past.

I’ve recently rewritten TruckerTimer for the iPhone, and would appreciate some testers who can use it for a couple of weeks and report any problems before I put it up for normal sale.

If you’ve got an iPhone (3GS or later) please head on over here for all the details:

plus.google.com/103335873711497 … WQtWjjjaK7

Please be patient, as I have to manually approve testers as you sign up. I may close the test program down once I have enough people, so apologies in advance if you miss out. A more general release will follow, hopefully very soon.

Thanks,

Luke.

Done

Done

Done, you answered my prayers with this, thanks mate :slight_smile:

Registered. Just awaiting your activation.

Done :slight_smile:

Hi all,

All outstanding requests should have just been actioned. The Testflight service is a little hit and miss (so it seems… or I’m using it wrong), but I’ll work to resolve any problems.

Thanks all,

(6 spots left for my target of 20 testers).

Luke.

Done

Seem to be stuck in a loop on the install ■■

I thought that. But after a couple of minutes it did finally finish installing.

Weird, that loop stopped and now test flight claims my device is not authorised :frowning:

Registered …This’ll be a godsend :slight_smile:

Mines installed ok After a bit off messing around.

Mine is installed ok with no issues.

Hi All,

Thanks for the great response, I’ve got all the testers I need now. Everyone who has already applied will be authorised within the next day or so, but no new applications will be accepted.

Those of you who still having problems, usually of the form “Not permitted to install”, please keep trying. The Testflight service has it’s issues, but most of them seem to sort out over time. If you continue to have this problem, just get in contact and I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks again,

Luke.

as my first attempt failed when installing and I have subsequently used the re-register device does that mean you need to re-authorise the device before I can install from the email linky you sent me ?

Every time I click that link it comes to the page which says at the bottom “This Device Cannot Install This Build, this iPhone 4 has not been given permission etc”

To begin with I had an endless cycle of it re-installing the profiles over and over again, webclip etc.

Hi Mark,

That sounds like the error above. I’ve been receiving notifications from Testflight when this happens myself. The general advice I have is to wait 24 hours and try again, and it’s due to problems with Testflight and it’s content delivery network.

To be more specific, I’m actually overseas, and the way Testflight’s architecture works it takes a while for registrations and builds to propagate across their different local servers in different countries.

If the problem persists over 24 hours, then post back or PM – I’ll still be watching here.

Luke.

Phantom Mark:
as my first attempt failed when installing and I have subsequently used the re-register device does that mean you need to re-authorise the device before I can install from the email linky you sent me ?

Every time I click that link it comes to the page which says at the bottom “This Device Cannot Install This Build, this iPhone 4 has not been given permission etc”

To begin with I had an endless cycle of it re-installing the profiles over and over again, webclip etc.

Thanks mate, will do.

You can’t start to believe how hopeful I have been you would bring this app to OS so I can give you some money :slight_smile:

Sadly not compatible with either of my android tabs.

Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Phantom Mark:
You can’t start to believe how hopeful I have been you would bring this app to OS so I can give you some money :slight_smile:

Testers will get a freebie :slight_smile:

Sadly not compatible with either of my android tabs.

Send me the model numbers and Android versions if you like, and I’ll see what I can do about it. It should be pretty compatible with anything version 2.2 and above, and I haven’t had any problems with anything I’ve tested that matches that (yet).

Impressed so far, once I remembered to start it, missed about 15 minutes driving lol