Testers wanted for iPhone app

russell2587:
Impressed so far, once I remembered to start it, missed about 15 minutes driving lol

Good to hear. Pressing a log entry will allow you to change it’s start time, in case of this.

Forgot to end day as well, recorded my trip home so I’ve cleared it and will try again today,

russell2587:
Forgot to end day as well, recorded my trip home so I’ve cleared it and will try again today,

End your day late (really late), wait for at least one minute before starting the day, then you can press on your really short Daily Rest and modify it’s start date to account for the miss.

It looks like one thing the beta is showing is that I should find ways to make it more obvious how to “sign off” for your daily and weekly rest (press the timer in the top right hand corner for this) and how to adjust after a mistake. I’ll think about how to do that.

L.

I am also really impressed. Very clear and easy to use.

I do have a couple of suggestions to add but not sure if to email you or post them here. In the meantime I have emailed you but please advise which you would prefer email or update here.

A short lesson post on how to use the less obvious parts might be all that’s needed. I found the end of day by mistake lol.

I was one of the ones authorised but it would not complete installation so i deleated it now and it wont let me install it again.

S80RTE:
I was one of the ones authorised but it would not complete installation so i deleated it now and it wont let me install it again.

Please PM and I’ll send the app to you directly. Testflight has some great features (for me the developer) but is just not being reliable enough with delivery of apps.

Luke.

All installed fine now thanks, will test it tonight :slight_smile: