Tesco's fuel tanker

Anyone see the Tesco’s fuel tanker on the M25 J30-31 this afternoon. Looks like he wasn’t watching what he was doing and rammed another artic up the arse. All the front smashed in. Must have just happened as there was no Police when I went past, the Fire Service were on their way though.

Glad I didn’t get caught in the traffic, it went for miles!!

You would think with explosive goods on he’d be a bit more carefull :unamused:

just think of the carnage if the tanker had exploded - i’m guessing tankers are pritty resilliant but not completely in-destructable :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

EnglishTrucker:
Anyone see the Tesco’s fuel tanker on the M25 J30-31 this afternoon. Looks like he wasn’t watching what he was doing and rammed another artic up the arse. All the front smashed in. Must have just happened as there was no Police when I went past, the Fire Service were on their way though.

Glad I didn’t get caught in the traffic, it went for miles!!

Maybe it was a gay tanker. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OllieNotts:

Might not be driver error - could be a medical prob…

ROG:

OllieNotts:

Might not be driver error - could be a medical prob…

you could be right there rog, most of the tanker drivers around j30/31 are the biggest bunch of i’ve ever seen on the road

( language edit ) jd

OllieNotts:

I am told the driver got hit up the ar5e and pushed into the vehicle in front. :unamused: …did anyone see the damage to the rear of the tank? :question:

Just shows how easy it is to jump to the wrong conclusion when you see an accident :unamused:

most of the tanker drivers around j30/31 are the biggest bunch of i’ve ever seen on the road

Don’t tarr us all with the same brush…there are some very good tanker drivers aswell, but I must admit there are some complete too

( language edit ) jd

arewethereyet says that there are some good tanker drivers too----- IMHO none of them drive for tesco
Gavin

Gavin McArdle:
arewethereyet says that there are some good tanker drivers too----- IMHO none of them drive for tesco
Gavin

Didnt know tesco had any tankers I thought they were run by DHL or some other company and just stickered with Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury etc etc :astonished:

biggusdickusgb:

Arewethereyet?:

most of the tanker drivers around j30/31 are the biggest bunch of aresholes i’ve ever seen on the road

Don’t tarr us all with the same brush…there are some very good tanker drivers aswell, but I must admit there are some complete aresholes too

i didn’t, i said most not all.
but as a collective they are the biggest bunch of aresholes i’ve ever known in all my career, and its been a long career.
it must be the area though, because the drivers at the tesco rdc there are just as bad

for once it’s not tipper drivers getting a slagging :laughing:

Arewethereyet?:

OllieNotts:

I am told the driver got hit up the ar5e and pushed into the vehicle in front. :unamused: …did anyone see the damage to the rear of the tank? :question:

Just shows how easy it is to jump to the wrong conclusion when you see an accident :unamused:

You were ‘told’ yet the OP saw the damage and if you read his post you would see there were no other trucks involved or he would of seen, the emergency services werent even there by the time he saw so surely another lorry plus damage to rear of tank would not of gone unnoticed? Therefore take your roll eyes and stick em where the sun dont shine :stuck_out_tongue:

Hear what you’re saying Rog fair point I didnt think of but after this guys informer has told him it wasnt tankers fault anyway cause the invisible vehicle rammed him into another lorry(must of been coming at some speed to smash him into another lorry considering safe gap that tanker driver obviously left himself from vehicle in front :wink:) so it cant be his fault no way pedro tankers are the best drivers EVER :smiley:

TDG run the contract for Tesco, and i’m sorry but i’m sticking up for them because i used to be one of them and like any other company they have clowns for drivers but you will find the majority are top drivers. p.s. you dont see manyof the major accidents involving tankers do you.and in all my time at TDG i only seen one wagon come back into the yard a writeoff,and it was a general chemical unit not a petrol one.

OllieNotts:

Arewethereyet?:

OllieNotts:

You were ‘told’ yet the OP saw the damage and if you read his post you would see there were no other trucks involved or he would of seen, the emergency services werent even there by the time he saw so surely another lorry plus damage to rear of tank would not of gone unnoticed? Therefore take your roll eyes and stick em where the sun dont shine :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for the record…I have seen the damage , thats how I knew there was damage to the rear aswell,… and I said “I am told” because I was not at the accident site and so can only take the word of the driver

You also state that “There were no other trucks involved” and yet if you read the original post it states…" Looks like he wasn’t watching what he was doing and rammed another artic up the arse. All the front smashed in." …Perhaps you can tell us all how the cab gets pushed back around 6 inches by hiting something else!!!

As I said before it’s amazing how some people jump to their own conclusions without bothering to get the facts!!!

Arewethereyet?:
You also state that “There were no other trucks involved” and yet if you read the original post it states…" Looks like he wasn’t watching what he was doing and rammed another artic up the arse. All the front smashed in." …Perhaps you can tell us all how the cab gets pushed back around 6 inches by hiting something else!!!

thats easy, you dont look what you’re doing and ram somebody up the arse, almost guarenteed to knock the cab back :laughing:

Was that the one parked on top of the motorcycle? Or was that Thursday? :frowning:

for all these plastic handbag drivers on here it was actualy an ikea 17 tonner driven by a polish non english speaking driver that hit him up the arse at 50 mph and the police ARE nicking him for it so lets not slag of the tanker drivers when there is PLENTY of tipper/curtainsiders that are a bunch of tossers too!!
and it aint our fault that we earn 40.000+++ :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Arewethereyet?:

OllieNotts:

You were told wrong. I saw it just after it happened, the drivers were in the road trying to sort it out.

The Tesco’s tanker hit the other artic up the arse. The tanker was smashed up in the front, but there was no damage to the rear of the tank, and no truck up it’s arse either.

FFS children lets not squabble we are grown up’s…arnt we?

Lets just hope the driver is ok who gives a ■■■■ about the truck and whose to blame