Tesco Doncaster

To show ya support I’ve just seen on a website unite union are asking for donations you can send a cheque to the Doncaster local unite office …
■■■■■■■ unions what a ■■■■ take … Where’s there financial support
Unions waste of time …
P.s. I might send a cheque for 10p lol

I read in T&D that Edd Milliband has had a chat with Tesco and Stobarts to sort out this dispute! Can see that’s going to work! :laughing:

Are the drivers going on indefinite strike then? When is the 90 days notice due to finish? :question:

Just heard strikes over

stvme2519:
Just heard strikes over

and the outcome was?

They’ve thrown the towel in we are all on gardening leave and paid up in lieu with an enhanced redundancy package
The union did a great job after we were shafted by Tesco

ianb4310:
They’ve thrown the towel in we are all on gardening leave and paid up in lieu with an enhanced redundancy package

thats good. you can all go away smiling and someone else will take your jobs. 3 months later you will have blown your ‘package’ on a cruise then be on benefits and 180 other people will be doing your jobs.

Our jobs had already gone as soon as ESL took over the contract No ones ever happy to lose their job but a decent redundancy package is all we could get they had made their minds up they wanted rid of us and were going to use their"empty miles" to run Doncaster depot

happysack:

ianb4310:

thats good. you can all go away smiling and someone else will take your jobs. 3 months later you will have blown your ‘package’ on a cruise then be on benefits and 180 other people will be doing your jobs.

At the end of the day,they had already lost their jobs,Stobarts didnt want them,at least now theyre sat at home on full pay until the end of their notice period and they have walked away with more money than first offered…there was never any chance of saving the jobs,so might as well get the best payoff possible…

Happysack the sarcasm In your post smacks of someone who has no idea what has happened at Doncaster we were forced out we didn’t want to leave they were adamant they could do the job without us
Tesco knew this before they TUPED us over to STOBARTS they just wanted rid of us

Thanks washy jnr
That’s exactly the point they wouldn’t even give us a definite finish date they keeping us dangling like puppets

I hope the drivers concerned have got a decent pay off package now, if they have then well done to them for standing up to the bully boys.

ianb4310:
Happysack the sarcasm In your post smacks of someone who has no idea what has happened at Doncaster we were forced out we didn’t want to leave they were adamant they could do the job without us
Tesco knew this before they TUPED us over to STOBARTS they just wanted rid of us

tesco didnt want you…some of us loose our jobs and its called life. you lot call it being done over by stobarts. listening to some of your men, you would think you were highly trained rocket scientists and there was no way tesco could cope without you. you did store deliveries, some men have skilled jobs and if their lobs are at risk i can see their point of view, but as someone who has done tesco store work, i know it is a doddle and you lot have ripped the hole out of it for years. good luck to your replacements.

That’s up to you your entitled to your opinion I never said I was a rocket scientist and yes the job was a doddle but we didn’t deserve to lose our jobs
As you so nicely put good luck to you replacements ill tell you again see if you can understand if I say it slowly they’re not replacing us they’re using existing drivers so good luck to them

Fair play, at least you got a bit more money out of them.

I’m staggered that a union has actually managed to achieve something useful.

ianb4310:
yes the job was a doddle but we didn’t deserve to lose our jobs

I think you all deserved to get shafted by tesco, it’s a ■■■■ company & you lot were all workshy arrogant bar stewards…!!! Hopefully in the near future Asda & the rest will flourish @ tesco’s expense…

So your job was that important that you are being replaced by… No one? Says it all really doesn’t it.

8wheels:
I’m staggered that a union has actually managed to achieve something useful.

ESL had to do something quickly,all those subbies sat on the car park at something like £400 per unit for upto four hours each soon adds up to a shed load of money,they also incur financial penalties from Tesco for not hitting service criteria.

Happysack n pimpdaddy you really sound like nice people I do hope the same happens to you one day but then again that would be sinking to your level !