tef transport scarborough

anyone know about this firm pay and work they do etc??
completley fed up with our lot time for a change.

yorkshire terrier:

don’t know about pay but I know they are not taking on at the mo

stay where you are!!!

mate of mine worked for them, lasted 2 weeks and he is not the kind of guy to jack easily, he reckons while e was there at least 6 other drivers had started and jacked.

thanks chaps may look elsewhere

dle1uk:
stay where you are!!!

mate of mine worked for them, lasted 2 weeks and he is not the kind of guy to jack easily, he reckons while e was there at least 6 other drivers had started and jacked.

Think you are right.they moving staff a lot around,and that Expanding may be cosatly someone has to Pay for it.so wages may be not great,and in Office is everyone more inteligent then anyone else,because he was driving decades ago himself.Just :slight_smile: times has changed,and driving too.

yorkshire terrier:

who is your lot?

i’ve heard mixed views, the same as any company! they used to do loads out of where i worked when we were busy. some drivers seem to have been there a while and or gone back, so can’t be that bad!

i think grahamzxr off here used to work there.

they have the pinder (print) contract or what’s left of it, i don’t know how it’s been effected since pinders went bust, but some or all has been bought. think they have raflatac (sticky labels) and mccains to name but a few. i’ve only seen them with curtainsiders except when they had at least 1 doing 20 foot boxes that containerships normally bring to presumably pinders, but it’s been a couple of years since i’ve seen them doing that.

Hullo,
I have’nt been into Raflatac for a few years now, probably about 8 years, I used to be in there twice a day with 20’ boxes for Containerships. The blokes that I met that were on for TEF were always moaning about the Job. Looking back I think one of my Lads did a bit for them and left the same week. Now whether they have changed in the last few years I don’t know. If it were me, unless you are desperate, I’d give them a wide berth.
Cheers. Archie.

I seem to think i saw an advert once for them … said you MUST live within 20mins of the yard :question:

They have been around a long time, my first ever lorry came from TEF and that was on an L plate, first time around :stuck_out_tongue:

You could try ACS&T on the chips in Scarborough unless that’s who you’re on for!

Wheel Nut:
They have been around a long time, my first ever lorry came from TEF and that was on an L plate, first time around :stuck_out_tongue:

the name might be the same but It’s been in It’s current format for at a guess about 8 years

yorkshire terrier:

I thought things were alright at your place since kb moved to the other depot.

jessicas dad:

yorkshire terrier:

its got worse we have set some of the casual lads on full time and to say they are useless is an understatment, so they dont give them the multi drop steel and all the difficult stuff its left to us to do as they take too long…
just putting my feelers out really to see whats about.

yorkshire terrier:

jessicas dad:

yorkshire terrier:

its got worse we have set some of the casual lads on full time and to say they are useless is an understatment, so they dont give them the multi drop steel and all the difficult stuff its left to us to do as they take too long…
just putting my feelers out really to see whats about.

Oh, its the other way round @ Tesco :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

stevieboy308:

Wheel Nut:

the name might be the same but It’s been in It’s current format for at a guess about 8 years

Really. I thought it was one of those old school hauliers who had weathered the tide by diversifying

A bloke told me he was on agency for them when i was on me cpc course.He said they werent over clever and i think its nearly £8 per hour.

whos tef? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bloke at our place worked for them, ain`t got a decent word to say about them either.

they have been around for few years but have either gone bump or restarted a few times…

some one at work today mentioned them apparently 7-8 quid an hour o/t after 60hrs?? but they will try and get you back before you reach 60■■ and on some contract nights out paid at £25 but you must use secure parking? paid from the 25 quid (haha)…

kindle530:
whos tef? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Its T.E.F of Scarborough blue M.A.Ns with blue curtainsiders and yellow writing