TEA or COFFEE

hi all what is the best to wake up to

delboytwo:

Alarm clock generally i find best way to wake up… :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

Joking aside I prefer nice cuppa tea, can’t stand coffee.

RED BULL, i hate and cannot stand the smell of tea or coffee, the devils urine if you ask me!!!

gotta b tea when i get up but then coffee all day long after that!!!

delboytwo:

With a realy nice looking woman who dont ask for anything and brings you a nice cuppa tea and say’s “anything else”
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Coffee for me. :smiley: And several for the rest of the day too, if I can.

Coffee Nation extra shot defo!!!

Black Polish coffee with bits in, no sugar

Fresh real coffee every time.

No word from Mr Hobbs on the subject - trying to make up his mind methinks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if i remember right its TEA for coffeeholic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Water, I have reduced my coffee intake drastically.

sorry people its got to be tea.

coffee does something to my insides if i drink it first thing and spend the next hour on the bog but tea by the gallon gets me through the day

Depends whose making it - if its my mum then its tea as she makes it the way I like it - so strong that spoon stands up in it, anybody else then its coffee as they dont understand what a “tiny drop of milk means” :unamused:
Failing that its a can of Relentless (in the big brown can) - the bus drivers friend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Either of the 3 with a ■■■ though :wink:

fresh coffee everytime!!! :smiley: tea is only fit for washing old engines down :laughing:

when i get up its got to be a coffee while i get ready then one to go for when im in the car. then during the day its either tea or coffee but your right i feel a lot better if i knock of the coffee, but i do need one in the morning.

Coffeeholic:
Water, I have reduced my coffee intake drastically.

New username - waterholic :bulb: :question: :bulb: :question: :laughing:

Whatever you do though, dont EVER drink vending machine coffee, Im pretty sure that those things are plumbed to the drain pipes!!!

STRONG TEA 2 UGARS IN WINTER-NORMAL TEA OR COFFEE WITH 2 REST OF THE YEAR,DONT ASK WHY COZ I DONT KNOW

clarkyboy:
STRONG TEA 2 UGARS IN WINTER

NATO special then… :wink:

kindle530:
RED BULL, i hate and cannot stand the smell of tea or coffee, the devils urine if you ask me!!!

red bull smells like vomit :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: