TEA or COFFEE

Decaffinated tea .does for me.Not allowed caffinee it tears my inside apart.You look at how many drinks have caffinee in even some asprin and parecetamol tablets have it in.

either… but de-caff :confused:

me and caffine fell out a few years back

Great poll, and the answer is TEA all day every day. (Without sugar, cos that would make me fat. :wink: )

:open_mouth: How come so many other people got the wrong answer then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll get me coat…

dieseldave:
Great poll, and the answer is TEA all day every day. (Without sugar, cos that would make me fat. :wink: )

:open_mouth: How come so many other people got the wrong answer then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll get me coat…

thanks dieseldave

kindle530:
RED BULL, i hate and cannot stand the smell of tea or coffee, the devils urine if you ask me!!!

COFFEE, i hate and cannot stand the smell of tea or red bull, the devils urine if you ask me!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
Water, I have reduced my coffee intake drastically.

Have any of you ever thought of waking up to devils urine?.

If im hung over its Tea if im not then its Coffee ive never thoguht of Red Bull for breakfast but cazn imagine it tastes like angels urine.

CIDER

ady1:
CIDER

Ingredients:
4.5 of pure apple juice
1 tsp yeast

Method:

1. Place 3 li of Apple Juice into a demijohn(assuming everything is sterile)
  2. Place 1 tsp yeast into the demijohn
  3. Shake
  4. Leave for 36-48 hrs to ferment then top up with remaining of the juice( can’t fill right up at the start as it will foam quite a bit)
  5. Leave to fermment out
  6. Rack off and drink ( or if you like cider fizzy then prime as usual)

I thought I would try this out and I was very pleased with the results, it is sssooooo easy.

I used Tesco value apple juice and S.G was 1.042 so no sugar was necessary ( to get 5.5% ish) but if you want cider stronger add sugar/honey or whatever.

Very good for a beginner and an expert alike"

I just done this added as little bit of sugar and im looking at 8% Cider it tastes similar to cider but just a bit flatter but has bubbles…

First thing in the morning it has to be a strong coffee, 2 teaspoons of coffee and 1 sugar. Though that also has to be taking with the first of the days nicotine injection… :laughing:. Following that one then its back to regular coffee and yet another of those nicotine sticks, then I’m ready to face the world and his wife.

Being ex army, it’s definitely tea-nato unless I’m on nights then it’s strong coffee to get me through the shift and if it’s a particulary heavy shift, a few Red Bulls as well :open_mouth:

Tea!

Coffee is best left for the Americans (as they don’t know any better)
Its like saying “Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, or grits n’cheese”

One is for the civilised portion of the world, the other’s for the yanks :wink:

Alex

I can not function until I have had two coffees… :blush: :exclamation:

DT@Leightonhaul:
gotta b tea when i get up but then coffee all day long after that!!!

exact opposite - one coffee per day first thing, then endless tea rest of the day

drew128:
Black Polish coffee with bits in, no sugar

You cant beat the coffee they sold in Yugoslavia, the spoon would stand up in the wet sand and they gave you a bottle of orange juice to wash it all down :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
You cant beat the coffee they sold in Yugoslavia, the spoon would stand up in the wet sand and they gave you a bottle of orange juice to wash it all down :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Wheel Nut, Yes, I remember it well. :grimacing:

Did anybody ever try the coffee as ‘enjoyed’ by the residents of the former East Germany (DDR.) ■■
BTW, I’m going back to the time when Berlin had a wall and uncle Erich was in charge. :wink:

For those who didn’t get to sample this Communist delight, it looked exactly like sugar beet, it DIDN’T dissolve, and occupied about a third of the cup.

It tasted like… well, you can guess. :smiling_imp:

caffeine and nicotine it’s the only way to wake up.

PG Tips, the only way to go…nobody eats grits and cheese here…syrup and fatty bacon together though YUK… :unamused:

aidey:
caffeine and nicotine it’s the only way to wake up.

Sounds just about right… :laughing: