Tarmac tippers

Have we had this one BD.

Stanfield:
Have we had this one BD.0

Supplied by Brownhills Commercials, Tarmac owned dealers, we had C562 + C563 VFK as bulk blowers supplied from there

Hi B D don’t suppose you know what these pair are up to n where? Cheers Paul

Ex L.E Talbot tipper from a few pages back now with an extra axle fitted

Are rigids not limited to 32T?

Its about time we caught up with the swiss and dutch with regards to rigid GVW.

Here in Ireland you can have 39 ton on a 5 axle tipper.
Getting very popular

Have you had this one Bonkey?

JSc01102-08.jpg

Nice one Stanny. One that ran from Nuneaton I believe. :smiley:

BonkeyDollocks:
Nice one Stanny. One that ran from Nuneaton I believe. :smiley:

Yes Harry did run out of Hartshill at one time. I believe that he passed away a while ago though.

Pete.

Have you had these Bonky ?

Yes pal. Thanks for the post though. Always looking for fresh uns tho :wink:

Hi Bonkey,hope you had a great xmas.Have you any pics of a Foden 6 wheeler GTO 961V? I have been speaking to someone on FB when he saw a pic of Butlers Foden 8 wheeler part of a batch of 6 that Tarmac put on the road after taking Butlers over.5 in Khaki & GTO 958V the only one in Butlers red,he remembers the 6 wheeler being in red like Butlers but I have no pics of it.It could have been in khaki first & then resprayed in red later.He went to Leicester to view it for a mate & it was red then.
Trucks%20333.jpg

Photo from Manchester Archives

Stanfield:
Photo from Manchester Archives

Laying machine driver has lost his false teeth again :laughing: Trader driver looking non plussed :wink:

Excellent black and white photo, brings out so much detail, but anybody know what the small badge on passenger door says? G.T. Delux.? :laughing:

Ghia :open_mouth:

To be serious the ones I remember,think it was a small blue oval Ford badge. :slight_smile: Mike.

thelongdrag:
Ghia :open_mouth:

To be serious the ones I remember,think it was a small blue oval Ford badge. :slight_smile: Mike.

Yep, i think you are spot on Mike. What threw me was the Ford oval badge within a rectangle (as seen here)
Neither of our two Trader’s (registered between ‘61’ and ‘64’) had this badge on as i remember?

Hiya Paul. That’s it,small rectangular badge with oval on. Probably had some left over in a bin so slapped them on the Traders to get rid. :laughing: Mike.