Tara.

Oh well. Now that the UK vagabond’s return shows the real desperation of the forum, and the Irish member for 1952 seems to be allowed to spout his endless racism without any recourse, I cant be bothered anymore.

Have fun everybody.

the nodding donkey:
Oh well. Now that the UK vagabond’s return shows the real desperation of the forum, and the Irish member for 1952 seems to be allowed to spout his endless racism without any recourse, I cant be bothered anymore.

Have fun everybody.

Tara mate and stay safe!!!

the nodding donkey:

Have fun everybody.

Best news I’ve read for a long time.

Been a while since we had a flounce… Bye.

the nodding donkey:

Have fun everybody.

Don’t blame you Mr Bus on Rails :laughing: :laughing:

Unless you self-identify as a means of public transport, there is no need to announce your departure. :wink:

Bloody hell (Mr Rockstarviking :laughing: ) ND : :open_mouth:

I’ve always had you down as being similar to myself in ideals and attitude (compliment or insult…you decide :smiley: )
I never had you down as a one to go down the ‘Classic Trucknet flounceoff’ route mate tbh :open_mouth:
I can only assume you are having a giraffe here. :smiley:

If somebody on here annoys you, do what I do…Wind em up and show em up in a ‘‘Give them enough rope’’ etc etc stylee :bulb:
Despite my sig. :smiley:

well we have just had the return of the tramp user id which is as nauseating as the more recent offerings ( possibly he posted using the wrong button? ) with the predictable instant thread lock, so no doubt its a choice of either a flounce or take a hammer to the laptop…unflouncing would be my suggestion and rejoin the normal posters even if it means having to skim over another version of the same smarmy multiple i.d pish. :slight_smile:

Mod’s edit

<2 pictures removed>

=========================

:bulb: Words contained in pictures are subject to the same rule (Forum Rule #3) as words that people type.

robroy:

I’ve always had you down as being similar to myself in ideals and attitude (compliment or insult…you decide :smiley: )
I never had you down as a one to go down the ‘Classic Trucknet flounceoff’ route mate tbh :open_mouth:

If somebody on here annoys you, do what I do…Wind em up and show em up in a ‘‘Give them enough rope’’ etc etc stylee :bulb:

Not a flounce, but I’ve had it with the website’s blatant double standards, where it’s fine to troll and ■■■■ about with multiple accounts (something Rikki has himself pointed out, warning a poster about it, and threatening to close his multiple account…) or spout blatant racist claptrap, but it’s not ok if you call out the trolls and deliberate thickos.

I’m as thick skinned as most here, but I’m just getting fed up.

They need us, to attract the readers, to attract the page clicks, to appease the advertisers.

I do notice that the vagabond has been nipped in the but.

" I do notice that the vagabond has been nipped in the but. "

Not quite, he’s just popped up on this very thread, anyway welcome back, seems like ages since you left. :wink:

Regards John.

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

Not a flounce, but I’ve had it with the website’s blatant double standards, where it’s fine to troll and ■■■■ about with multiple accounts (something Rikki has himself pointed out, warning a poster about it, and threatening to close his multiple account…) or spout blatant racist claptrap, but it’s not ok if you call out the trolls and deliberate thickos.

I’m as thick skinned as most here, but I’m just getting fed up.

They need us, to attract the readers, to attract the page clicks, to appease the advertisers.

Thing is we all.(or most of us) know who is multi accounting, it’s blatantly obvious by their posting style.
If they are daft enough to actually think that people do not realise who each one of them are as one.,.and carry on posting, what does it matter anyway?

Even I :open_mouth: have stopped rising to bait off one or two persistent knob heads on here, (under great difficulty sometimes :blush: :smiley: ) and if I do respond it’s in a ‘‘joking, couldn’t give a ■■■■’’ manner.
If they annoy you mate just ignore them.
If a regular poster on the forum who usually makes sense leaves because of one or two who are just on here purely to annoy, then that one or two have won.
Just ignore it all mate. :unamused:…we’ve all had a drink. :laughing:

robroy:
Thing is we all.(or most of us) know who is multi accounting, it’s blatantly obvious by their posting style.
If they are daft enough to actually think that people do not realise who each one of them are as one.,.and carry on posting, what does it matter anyway?

Just ignore it all mate. :unamused:…we’ve all had a drink. :laughing:

Well I havent been on here for over a year now, whats the fuss?

[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
all that means is yet another inevitable thread lock as he attracts as much instant abuse as a pork chop in a synagogue,then just pops up instantly and keeps on battering away with irritating drivvle.
theres no need for a multiple i.d unless to troll and cause disruption which he causes time and time again with the aliases hence you wonder why they dont remove them.
obviously he cant be bothered making up a new one,and just resurrected the tried and tested parallel clone again.

I find adding names to my blocked list helps me read through the tedious and repetitive threads and avoid the trolls

Harry Monk:
Unless you self-identify as a means of public transport, there is no need to announce your departure. :wink:

You know the origins of his name don’t you Harry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

old 67:
" I do notice that the vagabond has been nipped in the but. "

Not quite, he’s just popped up on this very thread, anyway welcome back, seems like ages since you left. :wink:

Regards John.

That made me blow twin snot bubbles. I doff my cap to you Sir.

peirre:
I find adding names to my blocked list helps me read through the tedious and repetitive threads and avoid the trolls

You keep answering to me though !!

And there I was wondering why somebody had named a thread after my sister…

dozy:
You keep replying to me though !!

That’s coz you haven’t yet made it onto the blocked list.
Besides as others have pointed out in the past, despite your foolishness you manage to amuse some of us.

Tailschwing:
And there I was wondering why somebody had named a thread after my sister…

I thought it was about that Palmer tomkinson burd