tanker drivers

does anyone know if any jobs coming up at the fuel terminals in kingsbury birmingham thanks

Hi Saddler,jobs are not really advertised locally.The last one i saw and turned down was at Hoyers as they have just taken over the Shell contract and that was in January.
Best thing to do is go there and ask around as that is how my mate got in 2months ago.He just went in as he has just got his ADR and asked and was offered the driving tests and interview at Hoyers and Wincanton the same week.He is on for Wincanton on Texaco and by all accounts it suits him.Job wouldn’t suit me as i prefer my own truck and nights out at the mo.
Give it a try,nothing ventured,nothing gained.

Try Simons, Norman Lewis Tankers, they run around that way with Aviation Fuel and have out based drivers

Give Hoyers a ring - as has been pointed out they advertised a couple of months ago, need two years experience …

G

i have been to hoyers done there driving assesment but told all the vacancies are all taken up.

yep,
just try asking Agency’s for Job’s like that

What about Shirleys, Suttons, Sitra, Blakes, Rinnen, to name just a few,
try looking at your local TANK-WASH and inquire by those drivers who come there to clean their tanks out, you will then get some better idea of whose looking for drivers,

heard a rumour that total drivers from hemel are being re-deployed there

brit pete:
try looking at your local TANK-WASH and inquire by those drivers who come there to clean their tanks out, you will then get some better idea of whose looking for drivers,

That would be Isotank then :stuck_out_tongue: formerly Wincanton, where no-one goes to clean out because the bloke is a total arse and they try to wash oil with cold water :smiley: