Take away coffee . . .

anyone got any preferences, both for taste and value ■■

I use a flask, but like to ‘treat’ myself from time to time :slight_smile:

Kettle and Nescafe 3 in 1’s are ok, but they’re certainly no comparison to a costa or coffee nation etc.

From garage forecourts etc the costa express machines are not too bad. Vanilla latte is really nice.

thelorryist:
From garage forecourts etc the costa express machines are not too bad. Vanilla latte is really nice.

I’ll second that, ol’ bean! :grimacing: :grimacing:

I like the ones where you put a sachet into a slot and close the drawer and then if forces hot water through the sachet until it bursts. Dunno what they’re called. :question: :question: :question:

thelorryist:

There fine a bit expensive but plenty of it, not bad value for money.

Harry Monk:
I like the ones where you put a sachet into a slot and close the drawer and then if forces hot water through the sachet until it bursts. Dunno what they’re called. :question: :question: :question:

Tassimo?

Or Tea?? :grimacing:

Can’t beat a Starbucks latte, get yourself a slice of carrot cake as well, enjoy

Believe it or not, McDonalds do good takeaway coffee.

Morrisons sachets £1.25 for 8 sorted :smiley:

rob22888:

^THIS^

Used to love coffee nation but they are disappearing now as they were bought out by costa coffee and are becoming costa express…love their caramel cappuccino :smiley:

rob22888:

Same as that.

Costa for me.
I reckon it’s stopped me nodding off a few times tbh.
The large latte/capachino has three expresso in it, rocket fuel.
Get a costa card, I’ve got about £7.00 on mine.
And if you show an AA card in any costa on moto that’s 20 percent off the price.
And that includes burglar king ect.

altitude:

rob22888:

Same as that.

And it’s cheaper than Costa, and better, and every 6 cups you get 1 free.

I like a chino, no chocolate but plenty of brown sugar. The bit of froth helps to minimise spillage(not condoning drink driving :smiley:)
In order of prefferance:
Starbucks.
Costa.
Macs.
Don’t do machines as quallity to variable. Self brew is nescafe original or gold blend just for a change, use mineral water in kettle for consistant tast and minimum scaling.
I apper to be getting ■■■■ about coffee.:confused:

bazstan009:
I apper to be getting ■■■■ about coffee.:confused:

:open_mouth: No don’t do that mate, you’re meant to DRINK it. :laughing:

I think I must be tighter than a flies arse because for me I still prefer boiling my kettle and making coffee with full fat milk - Lovely :laughing:

For me i like a flask filled with this

Failing that i’ll go for a caramel latte from either Costa or Starbucks.

Wild Bean Cafe seem decent enough too.

Costa

Gingerbread latte :wink: