Tachograph card printouts holder

Hi Champs

Would anyone have any idea where I could get a tachograph card printouts holder by any chance?
I keep a 3 months worth of everyday printouts (don’t ask me why, a very long story) and I’m looking for a way of keeping it all organized properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Just staple weeks together and bulldog clip a big plastic clear wallet somewhere , then chucking the oldest week is easy if you write the week on in marker pen .

I have a binder that has plastic wallets with credit card sized spaces, 4 to a page.

Easy peasy

I have a Trucker Digital Tacho wallet which has places for your cards, print rolls and printouts, got it from the RHA Online shop, cost about a fiver.

I have one of those old style analogue tacho wallets with envelopes.
Which is enough to hold 4 weeks of printouts, I just rotate the weeks emptying week 4 & move week 3 into 4, 2 into 3, 1 into 2 etc.
I also have a A4 (day to page) diary which I stick a printout for each day to.

I have a £1 / day to a page diary from poundland .

And i staple each days printouts on

Cheap / simple / organised

Thank you all for your replies.
Will take a look at your suggestions to see what suits me best.

You guys are all off your heads. Paper Paper paper no happy unless they are buried in the stuff!

Erm its a legal requirement to keep a record of your hours .

If u cant answer their questions at roadside you will get fined .

merc0447:
You guys are all off your heads. Paper Paper paper no happy unless they are buried in the stuff!

Here here, madness!

boredwivdrivin:

And the record is on your card which one would produced to them. No need for printouts unless you need to explain infringements upon them

If they accuse you of breaking 90 hour fortnight or taking an illegal rest …

How can u defend yourself without it wtitten down ?

boredwivdrivin:
If they accuse you of breaking 90 hour fortnight or taking an illegal rest …

How can u defend yourself without it wtitten down ?

Do a printout of the relevant days there and then?

Only legal requirement is that you have enough print roll to do required printouts. (I think 28 days?)

boredwivdrivin:

The data on the card is all the record you need.
You are only required to be able produce 28 days of records at the roadside and the card will usually have more than six months of data on it.

You are required to have paper to print any records on should they ask, but having one spare roll with you would meet that requirement. There is no need to be doing daily printouts or carrying them with you.

U must have a better tacho system than me .

Mine doesnt show previous driving time weekly totals , how many reduced breaks ive taken , WTD conformity and doesnt easily satisfy need to keep records .

If u write everything in diary and do running totals , attach any printouts …

U can answer any questions immediately and avoid fines .

Best practice and covers your arse

For example ive driven 40 hours this week and boss gives me an 8 hour drive tomorrow .

How am i going to know if i can legally do this if i only have information of last weeks driving on my card ■■?

Madness. The card holds all the records you need. You can access it via the head if you want a recap.

Only printout I have in my wallet is to explain one shift I accidentally recorded other work for a daily rest. You only need a print out to explain mistakes. Think of the rainforest!

boredwivdrivin:

Mine doesnt show previous driving time weekly totals , how many reduced breaks ive taken , WTD conformity and doesnt easily satisfy need to keep records .

For example ive driven 40 hours this week and boss gives me an 8 hour drive tomorrow .

How am i going to know if i can legally do this if i only have information of last weeks driving on my card ■■?

Rubbish. I have the wallets, but in 3 years of driving digital tachographs I’ve only put 6 bits of paper in there.

Digital is designed to be paperless unless you make a mistake. ■■■■■■■■■■ 2 weekly driving is viewable on the display .

F-reds:

boredwivdrivin:

Rubbish. I have the wallets, but in 3 years of driving digital tachographs I’ve only put 6 bits of paper in there.

Digital is designed to be paperless unless you make a mistake. ■■■■■■■■■■ 2 weekly driving is viewable on the display .

Maybe boredwithdrivin doesn’t know how to use his tacho properly?

boredwivdrivin:

You said you’d written it all down and kept running totals so why would you need print outs to know if you can legally do an 8 hour drive or not? Can you not read your own hand writing?
If you get a pull at a roadside check and they accuse you of breaking the driving rules then its on them to prove you have, not on you to prove you haven’t. If they think you have, they can check your card but if you have been keeping a proper note in your diary, you’ll be fine.
If you want to do a print out after every shift then thats up to you but if someone doesnt then its not the big deal you’re trying to make it out to be

Its the 21st century! Welcome aboard use the technology to your advantage.