Supossed Tiny Trucker?!?! hehe ;o)

I know!

all my mates say “wow you must meet loads of guys now that your lorry driving!”

and im like… yeah… “big fat hairy ones!!!”

hehe no offence ;o) im sure you are all very warm and cuddley… but it just wouldnt work!!! unless i get big and fat too ;o)

Do you think ill get a lot of breakfast baught for me after that? or thrown at me? hehe

(puppy forgivness eyes)

And why do people never get that we’re at work to do a job and earn money, not to pull… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

girlie_trucker:
I know!

all my mates say “wow you must meet loads of guys now that your lorry driving!”

and im like… yeah… “big fat hairy ones!!!”

hehe no offence ;o) im sure you are all very warm and cuddley… but it just wouldnt work!!! unless i get big and fat too ;o)

Do you think ill get a lot of breakfast baught for me after that? or thrown at me? hehe

(puppy forgivness eyes)

I have seen some lady truckers like that Girlie :laughing:

Not all of us are big hairy ■■■ lorry drivers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Do you know, I have met a lot of big truckers but I’ve never actually inspected them to see if they have hairy asses.

i dont think its fair to ask them to control themselves when we are around! they just couldnt do it ;o)

I AM :laughing: :laughing:

Its an hormone thing ladies nowt personal just a bloke thing :open_mouth:

Gurner:
Not all of us are big hairy ■■■ lorry drivers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I AM AND PROUD :laughing:

shut up… we’re all gorgeous ;o)

how did i lower the tone in this forum so quickly!?! was it me? surely not?!?

[

Not all of us are big hairy ■■■ lorry drivers

after close inspection in mirror i can confirm I AM AND PROUD OF IT :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol

i shave my ■■■ so im not stereotypical :blush:

granted the wife cant tell the diffrence between my ■■■ and my face and she says i talk out of it anyway :open_mouth: :shock :wink:

jon

welcome Girlie…they say practice makes perfect…so keep practicing…and it will be alright…
as for the height thing…i always say …same size in bed so it doesnt matter… :laughing: :laughing:

I still can get into the wifes size 18 little black dress though :laughing:

its not about the height… its about the weight! hehe

oh my god… some of this posts are starting to scare me now ;o) whatever weird things you choose to do at home… keep them there!

(puts fingers in ears and closes eyes… lalalalalalal)

Think the Sun might want to buy em ?

ill get mine out for a few grand

no the sun just wanted me because im gogeous ;o) lalalalal

They still want me… they keep changing their mind… but i keep calling their bluff! they just trying to make me so desperate ill agree to anything. but they can wee off.

if they phone u up asking about ur bum hair story… tell them when they are done with your front page story… do concentrate on mine!!!