Supertruckers,Friday at 9pm from 20th February on Quest

it was fairly entertaining(although no one else in house thought so!!)
am I missing something though?
truck drives unladen from Bristol to Yarmouth, loads for short drive to Felixstowe,
then back to Bristol unladen :confused:
could a local company not managed this :question:

Trying not to be too thick here , but I can’t find Quest !
Does it have another name or a ch number ?
I’m on sky by the way
Thanks
Jim

JFC999:
Trying not to be too thick here , but I can’t find Quest !
Does it have another name or a ch number ?
I’m on sky by the way
Thanks
Jim

167 on my Sky mate :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Cheers tango , it’s right there where it always was !
I’m not totally thick just help 'em out when there busy.
Will give this Supertruckers a watch tonite.
Thanks,
Jim

just watched the second episode tonight,have to say an interesting programme,enjoying it very much,allways wanted to get into the heavy haulage game but never got round to it so its good to watch it on tv

I watched it and really enjoyed it,it runs rings round every other tv programme about our industry,all the drivers are bang on bunch aswell,things go wrong and they dont try to hide because its part of the job,its a shame its not on the main channels as its a very good advert for kings ,well done lads :sunglasses:

I enjoy it, think its a good watch for a change, at least they don’t go so o.t.t with everything like some of the other programs have done in the past.

Mrs ROG really liked this second programme so much that she made me recover the first episode which I had watched and deleted last week

chilistrucker:
I enjoy it, think its a good watch for a change, at least they don’t go so o.t.t with everything like some of the other programs have done in the past.

Hey up pal how you keeping :question:,ok i hope.

seth 70:

chilistrucker:

So, so mate, ok in myself, but still fighting the other thing as the DVLA have moved the goalposts to suit themselves yet again :smiling_imp:
You good?

chilistrucker:

seth 70:

chilistrucker:

So, so mate, ok in myself, but still fighting the other thing as the DVLA have moved the goalposts to suit themselves yet again :smiling_imp:
You good?

Yea im ok m8,been back 9 month now and back to normal in a fashion but i will never be back to how i was,im classed as disabled now because of the injurys i had,i get up on a morning and think ,have i got these aches and pains rest of my life,im only 43 and i hurt mate :cry:

Just watched 3rd episode, is it me or do they know how to last the jobs out? :wink:
Check the hero out in the 3rd lane in the road works :open_mouth:
Sully made him have it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

tango boy:
Just watched 3rd episode, is it me or do they know how to last the jobs out? :wink:
Check the hero out in the 3rd lane in the road works :open_mouth:
Sully made him have it!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yep. Should have got brummy on his way as soon as he was loaded then the next and the next no need for all four to toss it off. An as for Sully using the phone when driving. Yes H F but he still had to touch the handset naughty naughty

I’ve watched for the first time today, the one where they moved the army warriors. I never knew drivers had to take a 45 min break every 6 hrs as stated by the voice over man. Learn every day n this job, even from the couch.
“They’ve only got an hour to do 30kms, it’s going to be tight!”

BillyHunt:
I’ve watched for the first time today, the one where they moved the army warriors. I never knew drivers had to take a 45 min break every 6 hrs as stated by the voice over man. Learn every day n this job, even from the couch.

Its 30 mins for every 6hrs you have worked but 45 mins for every 4 hrs 30mins driving pal,its a good programme though, i enjoy it,never done heavy stuff and i find it interesting ,its hard work and the drivers seen like a good bunch,its a shame its not on the normal channels to get more viewers, :neutral_face:

seth 70:

BillyHunt:

Its 30 mins for every 6hrs you have worked but 45 mins for every 4 hrs 30mins driving pal,its a good programme though, i enjoy it,never done heavy stuff and i find it interesting ,its hard work and the drivers seen like a good bunch,its a shame its not on the normal channels to get more viewers, :neutral_face:

Thought it was 15 mins in 6 hours and 30 mins in 9 hours■■?

tango boy:

seth 70:

BillyHunt:

Nope. 6 hours or less you don’t need a break, 6-9 to a 30 minute break that can be taken in two 15 minute blocks.

tango boy:

seth 70:

BillyHunt:

30 mins for 6hrs m8,im sure it is,i hope im not going to get egg on my face with this one :wink:

seth 70:

tango boy:

seth 70:

BillyHunt:

30 mins for 6hrs m8,im sure it is,i hope im not going to get egg on my face with this one :wink:

Nah no stress Seth!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The only reason i know is because im sick of getting bollockins for it :wink: :laughing: