Supertruckers,Friday at 9pm from 20th February on Quest

The planner is wrong, that’s a repeat of last nights episode 1

parkus:
Episode 2 is on today at 11am.

er I’m looking at the tv NOW on quest it says … 11:00 supertruckers (ser1 Ep1) Kev jams up the roads of Norfolk transporting a 28tonne cea crane from Great Yarmouth to Felixstowe Port

I just looked at my planner and it says next friday will be episode 5 so i am thinking that there has been a mistake as next week is episode 2

Matty23:
I just looked at my planner and it says next friday will be episode 5 so i am thinking that there has been a mistake as next week is episode 2

what planner are you looking at virgin / sky /other

On the sky planner

Mine says S1 Ep2 now on Quest (Sky planner) :wink:

Matty23:
On the sky planner

hm might be worth sending them an email . virgins spot on at the moment bit of a ball ache if you set your timer to record and get “Fat Sally’s 600hrs to loose 8oz” or something really exciting :grimacing:

nick2008:

Matty23:

His transport planner :wink:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

nick2008:

Matty23:

His transport planner :wink:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Anyone else pick up on the narrator saying the class one licence enables us to drive everything from motorbikes to diggers :confused:
Saying that, I enjoyed watching it :sunglasses:

DAF95XF:
Anyone else pick up on the narrator saying the class one licence enables us to drive everything from motorbikes to diggers :confused:

Yeah Lol moped to a 480hp motor or something… had a chuckle at that.

Good program though, the guy who moved the shovel with the broke radiator had to load it, strap it, hook back up to the trailer and drive a short distance and do it again… I hate having to put the tail lift away to drive a few minutes along the road :blush:

Didn’t realise Paddy off Emerdale drove wagons.

G6Bob:

DAF95XF:

Yeah Lol moped to a 480hp motor or something… had a chuckle at that.

Good program though, the guy who moved the shovel with the broke radiator had to load it, strap it, hook back up to the trailer and drive a short distance and do it again… I hate having to put the tail lift away to drive a few minutes along the road :blush:

It was ok I suppose nothing really striking.
Don’t know why Skully didn’t have any other bits of timber to assist in loading and it shows even a family run outfit cant pass all the correct info to the drivers ie it was 2 waggons to load. he could do with a bit of olive on his ratchets too.
as for their Pilot car Maybe a transit Pick up with crew cab would have been a better choice of vehicle and the ab norm veh banner was a tad hard to see being red on a red van and was that red and blue flashers on the front of the van :open_mouth: I thought the ideal of a pilot car was to Be Seen to WARN lets see what next weeks like eh

Glad to see all those cones knocked over. Not one road worker on that stretch of A11 he had to drive on, maybe that’ll give them something to do now.

Otherwise, an interesting program. Much prefer it to stobarts. Less over the top drama, more of the real niggles and pain in the arses that come with oversize work!

its better than eastenders anyday, mind you anything is :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is there another one on next friday :question:

seth 70:

It onions on Saturday too :wink:

nick2008:

seth 70:

:question: :question:

seth 70:

nick2008:

seth 70:

repeats :unamused: too early for you today seth :wink:

nick2008:

seth 70:

nick2008:

seth 70:

repeats :unamused: too early for you today seth :wink:

Repeats already wtf,theres only been one :open_mouth: it is a bit early nick,i did 6 days last week and dint get home till teatime ystdy,i had a few tinnys and was in bed for ten bolloxed ,i was supposed to go for a pint this aft with a few mates but i cant be arsed,i dont mind the hours but one day off dont seem enough :unamused: never mind its all part of the job :wink: