Supermarket Trucks WANTED

revman:
Exel brinsworth sainsbury contract changing from Renault to Volvo fm

Great photos, also remember when they are run by Tibbett & Britten, Good old days ! My dad used to work for Exel on the Argos contract, the fleet always looked immaculate

James

Great photos cosmic, didnt think they still were putting trucks in the black livery.

As regards to the scania it looks like an Ex safeway Unit.

Also seen Morrison’s Merc Actros DRiver training truck a while back.

James

Those pics of trucks in black livery were taken when the trucks were new but, as I remember, they actually re-liveried them all about a year later.

Mike

woodstock:
One from the 80s…

Looks to ex Fine Fare, repainted when they were bought out by Gateway

GIST at Crewe depot

Sepo:
GIST at Crewe depot

Thanks for the photos, GIST always run a smart up to date fleet.

coca cola kid:

Thanks for subbmitting your photos, noticed over the christmas period that subby’s pull a lot for supermarkets

JG

truckerjames123:

Sepo:
GIST at Crewe depot

HI James, your quite right a lot of general haulage trucks go on the supermarket work just prior to Christmas with all the extra volumn of goods to reach the shelves… I notice your milk caption at the bottom of your page, where do you do out of we do a lot of work at the dairies round the Midlands. Cheers Sepo

Sepo:

truckerjames123:

Sepo:
GIST at Crewe depot

HI James, your quite right a lot of general haulage trucks go on the supermarket work just prior to Christmas with all the extra volumn of goods to reach the shelves… I notice your milk caption at the bottom of your page, where do you do out of we do a lot of work at the dairies round the Midlands. Cheers Sepo

Im out of Wolverhampton, Who do you work for…

J.G

truckerjames123:

Sepo:

truckerjames123:

Sepo:
GIST at Crewe depot

J.G

We do a lot of vehicle movements for DC we go into DC at Retreat St Wolves and Johals on Cannock Rd

Sepo:

truckerjames123:

Sepo:

truckerjames123:

Sepo:
GIST at Crewe depot

J.G

We do a lot of vehicle movements for DC we go into DC at Retreat St Wolves and Johals on Cannock Rd

Hi We supply Johals with there milk, they have 5 artics a day of us, im not in there a lot, now and again tail lifting 100 trollies of milk off :smiley: Ive seen plenty of DC boys in there with green curtainsiders, guessing your delivery the stera milk ?

No mate we deliver the vehicles for service and on an off lease etc

Sepo:
No mate we deliver the vehicles for service and on an off lease etc

Oh i see :smiley:

Another GIST pic

seaham

Sepo:
Another GIST pic

Great keep them coming mate, seen some new 12 plate rigids they’ve just put on the road.

thechink1968:
daf

Thanks for the photo, keep them coming ! :slight_smile:

Grimsby this morning.

Ulceby.

scan0005.jpg