Supermarket Trucks WANTED

M&S (via Gits)

Rushed phone pic of Morrisons motor:

Who’s actually running the Morrisons fleet these days? I know in the days of the black ERF’s it was C ■■■■, but ( :laughing: ) the newer ones only have a fleet number on, no name.

240 Gardner:

truckerjames123:
Hi

Does anyone have any supermarket Lorry Photos.

Sainsburys, Tesco, Somerfield, Londis, One stop, Etc…

Older the better :slight_smile:

James

Sainsburys & Safeway - notice anything odd about the last one?

It’s Australian. Aussie spec cab, upright air intake, “Roo” bar on the front, trailer on split rims and a kangaroo on the trailer :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

dew:
Who’s actually running the Morrisons fleet these days? I know in the days of the black ERF’s it was C ■■■■, but ( :laughing: ) the newer ones only have a fleet number on, no name.

I know some sites are run by DHL but dont know about the rest, im sure they run the rest themselves.

James

Great photos everyone, keep em coming, thanks

James

one from bellshill depot,soon to be replaced with a volvo fm.

Jims Truck.jpg

Exel brinsworth sainsbury contract changing from Renault to Volvo fm

revman:
Exel brinsworth sainsbury contract changing from Renault to Volvo fm

240 Gardner:
M&S (via Gits)

excellent gist pics mate… remember it your m and s

SPAR James Hall of Preston & Southport at Burscough today

Aldi vehicle from Atherstone RDC with new trailer livery.

scan0018.jpg

Sepo:

240 Gardner:
M&S (via Gits)

excellent gist pics mate… remember it your m and s

Thank you :slight_smile:

jf1970:

Guessing this is a rare unit with a sleeper cab, most of the fleet are day cabbed

truckerjames123:

jf1970:

Guessing this is a rare unit with a sleeper cab, most of the fleet are day cabbed

We ve got 40 or so daycabs and 12 sleeper cabs.The new fleet of 64 volvos will all be sleepers.

wheeltapper:
SPAR James Hall of Preston & Southport at Burscough today

lol!! good job it hadn’t tried tipping there today - bloody murder round there when I went past.

To think that building to the right of the Spar motor used to be Vitax fertiliser manufacturers/resellers & a bloke from Skem used to do all their work with an A-Series ERF - he used to load from the very spot that FM is parked.

jf1970:

truckerjames123:

jf1970:

We ve got 40 or so daycabs and 12 sleeper cabs.The new fleet of 64 volvos will all be sleepers.

Oh fair enough thanks for that info, i know the batch of 60 plated fm’s were day cabbed, good to see some sleepers on the fleet :smiley:

New arrivals at Willand, Jan 2007

Still about…?

Cosmic:
New arrivals at Willand, Jan 2007

Still about…?

Great photos cosmic, didnt think they still were putting trucks in the black livery.

As regards to the scania it looks like an Ex safeway Unit.

Also seen Morrison’s Merc Actros DRiver training truck a while back.

James