Supermarket Trucks WANTED

Heres a few of GIST on Marks & Spencers and the the odd ones are mine whilst subbing for them

Heres a few of the firms that sub for me on M&S

43h jwt.jpg

35b harrison.jpg

Htesco peterbro

widnes

Safeway trucks from the Felling R.D.C.

Grimsby.

moomooland:

I drove for Lowfield Distribution who ran the Sainsbury’s contract out the Middleton depot near Manchester for twenty years from 1981 through to 2001. In 1990 they replaced it’s aging fleet of Gardner powered ‘C’ Series ERFs with a fleet of 46 ■■■■■■■ 325 powered E10 ERFs. I took this picture at Sainsbury’s store in Whitley Bay when the vehicle was only a few days old.

Regards Paul

Hi Paul our paths may have crossed as I worked for Exel out of Rotherham 90 to 95 and we did the same stores but i am worst than terrible with names one chap I knew from Middleton used to work for Wynns at Trafford Park at the same time as I was at Pickfords and he wound me up for a bit as I could not remember his name but he had recognised me.
cheers Johnnie

One from the 80s…

sammyopisite:

moomooland:

I drove for Lowfield Distribution who ran the Sainsbury’s contract out the Middleton depot near Manchester for twenty years from 1981 through to 2001. In 1990 they replaced it’s aging fleet of Gardner powered ‘C’ Series ERFs with a fleet of 46 ■■■■■■■ 325 powered E10 ERFs. I took this picture at Sainsbury’s store in Whitley Bay when the vehicle was only a few days old.

Regards Paul

Hi Paul our paths may have crossed as I worked for Exel out of Rotherham 90 to 95 and we did the same stores but i am worst than terrible with names one chap I knew from Middleton used to work for Wynns at Trafford Park at the same time as I was at Pickfords and he wound me up for a bit as I could not remember his name but he had recognised me.
cheers Johnnie

Hi Johnnie,
Yes our paths would have crossed many times at the stores and also at your old depot at Rotherham as we used to load back from there sometimes after making a store delivery in Yorkshire.
They guy you referrer to is called Peter Cheeseman he emigrated to the USA in 1994 after marrying an American girl and now resides in Arizona.
There are a few more Middleton depot shots here flickr.com/photos/edward_beck/5464610464/
Regards Paul

And took this in Kaula Lumpar Malaysia…

Hello
Not all supermarket lorries, but I hope you like them.
Kindest regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Renault out of exel brinsworth sainsbury contract

then Volvo fm at Halifax out of brinsworth

fm Volvo out of maltby

Ulceby.

Co-op on A18 Mountain Road near Bungalow,part of TT course,Isle of Man.

And does Littlewoods count… :question:

truckerjames123:
Hi

Does anyone have any supermarket Lorry Photos.

Sainsburys, Tesco, Somerfield, Londis, One stop, Etc…

Older the better :slight_smile:

James

New Asda…

and an older & better one :wink:

truckerjames123:
Hi

Does anyone have any supermarket Lorry Photos.

Sainsburys, Tesco, Somerfield, Londis, One stop, Etc…

Older the better :slight_smile:

James

Sainsburys & Safeway - notice anything odd about the last one?