Sunglasses

As it appears we are once again to be blessed with the occasional sunny day here in grey old Blighty, and as I presently dont have any (another story), was wondering what you guys have chosen to protect your precious peepers when driving. Looking for a reasonable quality polarised (polarized?) pair up to a max of around £40 - £50. The markets flooded with a bewildering variety of brands, so any user recommendations gratefully acknowledged! :slight_smile:

Dirty Dogs for me! :sunglasses:
shadestation.co.uk/Dirty-Dog-Sunglasses.html

Nerdy, 1950-60’s Ray-bans

Hence :sunglasses: (or similar)

Don’t know if all branches are doing it but Debenhams in the Trafford Center are currently 70% off selected pairs.
I got a pair of Lacoste for £31.50, should have been £105.

Happy Keith:

yeah, my boy wears them, thinks he looks like bloody tom cruise the ■■■! :laughing:

I got pair from Lidl for 3£ that are so tinted that it says not suitable for driving. Perfect ! and I am not worried that I may loose them or scratch them which is so easy to do

You can pay for the brand but there was a survey a few years back that said the cheapos were as good.
Just check for uv protection.

Gembo:

Happy Keith:

‘…yeah, my boy wears them, thinks he looks like bloody tom cruise the ■■■…!’

Quite poss’ here too :open_mouth:

I’ve not seen meself in a mirror since buying them in a rush so I really dunno - and really, really care less: They’re comfy though :smiley:

Sunglasses, now your talking, I am a sunglasses tart :sunglasses:
I have my Ray Ban aviators And Ray Ban Titanium along with my Cebe and bolle and a couple of cheap pairs like Bloc for places I may knacker them :laughing:

One time I went to work and thought I grabbed the Aviators (I noticed they where not in the cover) I got to work and discovered they where my daughters Hello Kitty sunglasses :blush:

Just got a couple of pairs of fleabay, 6quid each and they are spot on, why pay 30-40 quid.

Prescription for me, bifocal so they cost me & I keep loosing them- grrrrrr.
Last pair were Animal & I lost them when I emptied my tractor to go on holiday (numb nuts) so I’m using a 3 year old prescription pair until next Friday when I pick up a new pair.

dowahdiddyman:
Just got a couple of pairs of fleabay, 6quid each and they are spot on, why pay 30-40 quid.

It’s my. Only vice apart from beer and anyway I am a sunslut lol

Drift:

dowahdiddyman:

It’s my. Only vice apart from beer and anyway I am a sunslut lol

Police make nice shades,i have to wear the ones you get free when you buy normal specs,ive just bought a pair of rayban normal glasses 400 quids worth ,first time my m8 saw me he said[■■■■ me its alan carr]not impressed :blush: :blush: :cry: :cry:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Indian-Motorc … 3cc65fe64d

I have 2 pairs of these in my work bag, a similar pair in the car and another pair for general use. They are good quality, not too expensive (lost a pair of £90 shades… never again) come with a leathers case and authenticity certificate, but I throw them away and use something like this for keeping them in ebay.co.uk/itm/sunglass-case … 2584335d88

People tend like my choice in shades… either that or they are joking when then say “Nice shades mate!!!” :sunglasses:

Very good ones

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008762FUW

Im not keen on them wrap round type with thick sides what make you look like a fly,a cool dood at work has allways got them on ,hes ended up with two white go faster stripes on the side of his face where the suns missed , :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Coming back up the M5 this morning sun glasses were no good what so ever and the sun was rising so slowly even the visor was of no use so I think its gonna be half a cardboard box attached to the said visor to make it longer :smiley:

And it was a lovely warm night 17.5 all the way

seth 70:
Im not keen on them wrap round type with thick sides what make you look like a fly,a cool dood at work has allways got them on ,hes ended up with two white go faster stripes on the side of his face where the suns missed , :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :laughing: :laughing:

Lol, yep me too, I’m rocking the reverse panda look, just wear the sunglasses all the time, no one notices :sunglasses: :smiley:

Old pair of Foster Grants, mirrored :stuck_out_tongue: