Sunglasses

nick2008:
Coming back up the M5 this morning sun glasses were no good what so ever and the sun was rising so slowly even the visor was of no use so I think its gonna be half a cardboard box attached to the said visor to make it longer :smiley:

And it was a lovely warm night 17.5 all the way

This is what is good about a man they do have decent visor although still no good for me as dont come down far enough might as well not be there

But I do have prescription sun glasses normal have a 15% tint as this is allowed for night driving which I do a lit of

animal:

nick2008:
Coming back up the M5 this morning sun glasses were no good what so ever and the sun was rising so slowly even the visor was of no use so I think its gonna be half a cardboard box attached to the said visor to make it longer :smiley:

And it was a lovely warm night 17.5 all the way

This is what is good about a man they do have decent visor although still no good for me as dont come down far enough might as well not be there

But I do have prescription sun glasses normal have a 15% tint as this is allowed for night driving which I do a lit of

wouldnā€™t make any diff Ang. even if I had the seat right up

i use prada sports sunglasses Ā£150 love em . :stuck_out_tongue:

I need glasses for driving, so usually get a prescription pair on a deal with my ā€˜normalā€™ glasses.

Just recently had a pair of non-prescription sunglasses from Decathlon for Ā£20, well chuffed with them.

Iā€™m a prescription man so, itā€™s Oakley all the way. Canā€™t stand any glasses that curl around your ears. Vision Express are the place, always a deal to be had.

I have to wear glasses and up until last year never wanted to splash out on prescription sunglasses but took the plunge and I wish I done it sooner I couldnā€™t be without them. I have tommy hilfigers had the darkest tint I could get for diving and had the anti glare coating. I bought them along with a mew pair of glasses both were Ā£400 odd quid so I think the sunglasses where Ā£200 odd quid but so worth it. The only problem Is every one around me whistles the top gun theme tune.

Ex Haulier:
Iā€™m a prescription man so, itā€™s Oakley all the way. Canā€™t stand any glasses that curl around your ears. Vision Express are the place, always a deal to be had.

I use optical express 2 for 1 deal but mine dont cost that much but dont have a lot of choice as dont really want action man or barbie on them :laughing: :laughing:

Rayban , $200 and 7 years later theyā€™re as good as new .Wear them 12 months of the year , not a poseur but the glare off the snow during winter requires it . Money well spent :sunglasses:

Raybans and Oakley polarised for fishing, skydiving, skiing and driving 44 tonne ARTIC! :sunglasses:

Oakley the only way to go, you pay for quality but new lenses easy to buy for them worth the price to me

seth 70:
ā€˜ā€¦Iā€™m not keen on ā€¦ wrap round type with thick sides what make you look like a fly ā€¦ā€™

Or Bono, which Harry & Paul helpfully tell us is Oā€™Nob backwards :open_mouth:

Never worn any myself (did have a mirrored pair briefly back in the eighties but they annoyed me so I chucked them) but I guess the large screens on modern trucks make them a necessity nowadays? We peered through a windscreen like a letterbox compared to new stuff and a ā€˜freebieā€™ sunstrip and sun visors worked fine! :smiley:

Pete.

pump:
Oakley the only way to go, you pay for quality but new lenses easy to buy for them worth the price to me

+1

I got a pair off ebay ,item no. 281311662350 Ā£24.88 . transition lenses and im quite chuffed with them for the price.

As usual, lots of quality responses. Thanks, lads. :wink: