Stupid stuck up cow

Doing my farm deliveries today I’d rung ahead and got my route in which I duly followed. Then gets to a right turn in a village and cars are parked on left of the road I want to turn into and there’s a lamp post on the other side where the trailer swings in. So think hmm let’s ■■■■ it and see and got to the point where it wasn’t gonna happen. I’m pulled in far enough to all traffic on the road I was exiting to pass, albeit in single file but it wasn’t a busy road and any cars that I’d blocked exiting/entering the road I was half in had the option to take another route through the village. So no major issue. So decided to knock on a few doors to see if I could get the car owners to move.

Then madam arrives on the scene and starts trying to lecture me on the fact I shouldn’t be down there and there’s signs saying I shouldn’t. I replied that those signs don’t say I’m not allowed, on the contrary they allow access and I’m delivering to a farm. She then asks for my details, help yourself it’s all the side of the lorry and the cow starts taking photos and calls the police.

Dunno if they came as I backed out as I’d come in, rang the farmer, and arranged to tip at an alternative farm.

Will I hear anymore? Can’t see I’ve got anything to be worried about?

You wont hear anymore as the police wouldnt even be interested in her ramblings, you did nothing wrong.
Shes probably all dried up and hasnt had any for years, those are always the whinging type…

Anyone would think that these toffee-nosed twits that move to the country - don’t realize there’s a bloody lot of farms that are in the countryside too. :unamused:

People like that drive me nuts, the countryside isn’t just some pretty paradise for you to charge your chelsea tractor around, it’s a working environment as much as the city is, and will have lorries and tractors rumbling around periodically.

Winseer:
Anyone would think that these toffee-nosed twits that move to the country - don’t realize there’s a bloody lot of farms that are in the countryside too. :unamused:

You’ll be telling me they have animals in the country next :open_mouth:

I imagine the coppers had thrown her name and number in the bin before she had even got off the phone!

I hate the public

have you seen the video she made of you on youtube yet? 76000 views and rising sofar… :open_mouth:

nick2008:

Winseer:

You’ll be telling me they have animals in the country next :open_mouth:

Yeh… They’re the 4x4 toting former townies who think they’re lord of the bloody manor. :imp:

Townies that have moved to the country and pretend they were always there - really get on my ■■■■. :angry:

Tris you always seem to be moaning about others. Maybe it is you that is the problem.
A good driver would be able to know whether a turn is possible or not by looking.
You on the other hand make a turn that is not possible and cause mayhem and then have to back out.

Tris:
Doing my farm deliveries today I’d rung ahead and got my route in which I duly followed. Then gets to a right turn in a village and cars are parked on left of the road I want to turn into and there’s a lamp post on the other side where the trailer swings in. So think hmm let’s ■■■■ it and see and got to the point where it wasn’t gonna happen. I’m pulled in far enough to all traffic on the road I was exiting to pass, albeit in single file but it wasn’t a busy road and any cars that I’d blocked exiting/entering the road I was half in had the option to take another route through the village. So no major issue. So decided to knock on a few doors to see if I could get the car owners to move.

Then madam arrives on the scene and starts trying to lecture me on the fact I shouldn’t be down there and there’s signs saying I shouldn’t. I replied that those signs don’t say I’m not allowed, on the contrary they allow access and I’m delivering to a farm. She then asks for my details, help yourself it’s all the side of the lorry and the cow starts taking photos and calls the police.

Gets off the phone and climbs into the ■■■■■■ car that is blocking me swinging into the side road.

Dunno if they came as I backed out as I’d come in, rang the farmer, and arranged to tip at an alternative farm.

Will I hear anymore? Can’t see I’ve got anything to be worried about?

Fixed it for ya. :smiley:

Why didn’t you simply say to her " I drive down here to annoy saddo’s like you ", and wait for the plod?

They would have made her move the car if it was causing an obstruction on a road that you are allowed to use.

Tell her to crack on with the ironing or hoovering that works :smiley: :smiley:

I stopped the traffic for a string (line of racehorses) the other day and actually heard someone say that horses shouldn’t be allowed on the roads

FFS they are the reason this bloody village is here in the first place - silly cow

You are obviously oblivious to the fact that cows and horses do not get along together :unamused: :laughing:

In her case I can see why…

dieseldog999:
have you seen the video she made of you on youtube yet? 76000 views and rising sofar… :open_mouth:

Do you have a link for that,please ■■

Uncle Albie:
A good driver would be able to know whether a turn is possible or not by looking.
You on the other hand make a turn that is not possible and cause mayhem and then have to back out.

I’m with you on that.

Eric Rambler:
I hate the public

+1

By the sounds of things, she didn’t even own any of the cars blocking the corner as in my experience most of the time people are all too keen to move when there’s a large truck likely to hit their precious motor. You might get a letter of sympathy off the police as no doubt they know her all too well and will have a pre-written statement to send out to all those unfortunate enough to meet her. :slight_smile:

Suspect she’s been watching too many Midsommer Murders where the slightest sight of a ruffian and there’s 15 police all descending…which in reality is about the number on duty in the entire county.