Strippers at truckstops

Sorry for bring up a old topic

I think ashford Truckstop had a add on other day about somethink like this

Near the bottom
ashfordtruckstop.co.uk/

Never been as anyone ?

Wheel Nut:

Suedehead:
The ugliest mothers must have been in the Truckstop Truckwash bar in Trafford Park,

Didnt that place used to be known as the “5th wheel” ?

The 5th wheel club was Barton Tanker services, known as Bartank. It was on almost the same site as Thurroclean / Isotank now. Manchester Truckstop was opposite Rank Hovis and near the museum. the strippers were proper mingers :smiley:

There normally the dirtiest ones :wink:

Can mind one in Manchester down by the docks (cant mind the name) late 80s my running buddy ended up wi one o the tarts sittjing on his knee …whisper whisper …he says see ya later to me and follows her out …
5mins later hes at the bar :question: :question: :question: seems she took him round the back…and before he got going the HULK appears and demands 10quid or he will tell her boyfriend (bouncer) for the night…
nice money if ya do that all night.
also a bar in aberdeen up the hill from docks…enough said… :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
jimmy.

See the fat Brummie ■■■■■■ giving it loads to the bouncer on the you tube clip? Ha ha. Bell end calling them names after he got busted for taking pics. :laughing:

aranger:
Dirtyyyyyyyy Gits. :laughing:

Suprised its no banned as sexist given all the Lady Truckers out there now.

OP never said if they were male or female strippers

Wheel Nut:

Suedehead:
The ugliest mothers must have been in the Truckstop Truckwash bar in Trafford Park,

The 5th wheel club was Barton Tanker services, known as Bartank. It was on almost the same site as Thurroclean / Isotank now. Manchester Truckstop was opposite Rank Hovis and near the museum. the strippers were proper mingers :smiley:

Can you remember big Nora who worked behind the counter back in the 90’s in the Manchester Truckstop? :open_mouth:

old_n07:

Wheel Nut:

Suedehead:

Can you remember big Nora who worked behind the counter back in the 90’s in the Manchester Truckstop? :open_mouth:

And if you ever got down to Ashford truck stop in the late 90’s Kim behind the bar. Thought she was lovely. Aww old memories aye. Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Legend_Scania:
Near the bottom
ashfordtruckstop.co.uk/

Never been as anyone ?

What ever happened to lovely Kim behind the bar at the Ashford truck stop in the late 90’s.

Harry`s quote :Hungary was always a good bet for a tidy slapper.

Your so right H…Tatabanya was one of the best, but into Rumo was a lot cheaper, only a bar of soap or a pkt of ■■■■…ha ha

Must be a record for a thread revival at 5 years and 4 months. Welcome to Trucknet SDN.

ntv2:
Does no-one remember the old Rugby truckstop before Eddie Stobart bought the ground, I was only young (24) but used to get in there at least twice a week, the strippers were the closest thing I had to ■■■ education.

the closest i got to ■■■ education advice was when i was still in school and someone told me to stay away from the janitor. :open_mouth:

Wheel Nut:
I can name dozens of them but it may incriminate others :smiley:

The ugliest mothers must have been in the Truckstop Truckwash bar in Trafford Park, Truckers at Godmanchester was enough to make you ill, there were several bars where the “ladies” got their ■■■■ out for a quid. Kernels supplied a few wifes and girfriends to the desperate [emoji38]

Thurrock, Folkstone and Dover had some mingers too.

Latterly the Sportsman in Hull would supply a need to drivers, but it was more hygenic and cheaper down Waterhouse lane.

Hungary was always a good bet for a tidy slapper

You left Ashford truck stop out lol

Driveroneuk:
Must be a record for a thread revival at 5 years and 4 months. Welcome to Trucknet SDN.

Got to be close over 8 years since original conception.

Beats automated trucks though, how about automated strippers or at least watching 3 of em platoon each other would be great.

I still live in hope that fembots will one day take over this planet.

scotdrivernorth:

Wheel Nut:

The ugliest mothers must have been in the Truckstop Truckwash bar in Trafford Park, Truckers at Godmanchester was enough to make you ill, there were several bars where the “ladies” got their ■■■■ out for a quid. Kernels supplied a few wifes and girfriends to the desperate [emoji38]

Latterly the Sportsman in Hull would supply a need to drivers, but it was more hygenic and cheaper down Waterhouse lane.

1999 Kim behind the bar she was lovely ha!!!

scotdrivernorth:

scotdrivernorth:

Wheel Nut:

1999 Kim behind the bar she was lovely ha!!!

That was Kim behind the bar at Ashford truckstop I meant !!!

surprised nobody’s mentioned penkridge, m6 ,junction 12, i think. long gone.

Earl de grey in Hull was famous for the girls in cages, strippers and ladies of the night. I was often booked to do a spot of pole dancing in its hay day

I think we’ve all understood that you have an unhealthy obsession with Kim by now mate.

the maoster:
I think we’ve all understood that you have an unhealthy obsession with Kim by now mate.

Lol no not really just her and a couple of mates I have not seen for blimmy must be 15 odd years now Billy was one who used to get in there and a couple of driver’s from hargrave international before they sold up !! The good old days. Lol